[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm unlucky aren't I?

ChukkiChukki
Reactions: 1,525
edited October 2017 in General Chat
So I came back after a break to Maplestory and I missed the world leap event by 2 days.

Now my world is dead and i'm alone.
I didn't see an e-mail of a world leap event so that sucks I guess.
I'm really unlucky aren't I?

I was tempted to make a lvl 1 character on Bera and quit my old world.

Then I just had the thought of re-making all my link skills, re-doing all my cubing, re-doing all my legion alts re-doing all the necessary dailies.

Comments

• SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited October 2017
    What world are you in?
  • ChukkiChukki
    edited October 2017
    SlayerJ wrote: »
    What world are you in?

Windia old main.
    Scania latest main.

I was hoping I can move my old main from Windia to Bera after I found out about this event but I was too late when I came back to Maplestory after a 3 month break.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited October 2017
    trust me they need to extend the capability of allowing more toons in each server, and start merging these server together, our toons in these or what not... so there is three good servers, Scania, bera or Windia, and last well whichever the third one was back then.... and after the merging no one is allowed to move toons out. but here is a bonus, your storage if it was maxed in the pervious server was full slotted or whatever number it was past the default 4 slots. will still be past the default 4 slots. ( take everything out of your storage an onto your toons just incase thou... Credits too, and your golden Maple Leaf.) (yeah i kept one sense the old anniverary event in 2008 or 2009 when they dropped from the tree.) the guilds shouldnt be touched but we need a HQ and a Guild Bank to put our stuff in and some mesos... because i am not losing Dragon Unity one bit over anything...
    Lilyflower
  • ChukkiChukki
    edited October 2017
    trust me they need to extend the capability of allowing more toons in each server, and start merging these server together, our toons in these or what not... so there is three good servers, Scania, bera or Windia, and last well whichever the third one was back then.... and after the merging no one is allowed to move toons out. but here is a bonus, your storage if it was maxed in the pervious server was full slotted or whatever number it was past the default 4 slots. will still be past the default 4 slots. ( take everything out of your storage an onto your toons just incase thou... Credits too, and your golden Maple Leaf.) (yeah i kept one sense the old anniverary event in 2008 or 2009 when they dropped from the tree.) the guilds shouldnt be touched but we need a HQ and a Guild Bank to put our stuff in and some mesos... because i am not losing Dragon Unity one bit over anything...

Scania isn't looking too good to be honest.

Since Nexon allowed Scania to let out, nobody was allowed in.

So basically this event only made Scania lose players and not gain any.

I checked today and Scania market looks kinda dead compared 2~3 months ago when it was a lot better.
  • RowlandRowland
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2017
    Agree with Chukki and OP. Since Scania and Windia were blocked off, they both lost a good amount of players with no chance to gain.

It seems a lot of people were on break from Maple since the drop rate nerf, lack of 2x events, and the summer ending, etc. I'm interested to see what worlds will like this weekend during 2x, Nexon might want to start looking at creating more alliances because all the servers besides Scania and Bera look pretty empty.