[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaze Wizard Worth Playing - Despite ......

Kyle_1988Kyle_1988
Reactions: 300
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hi, sorry for posting here instead of Questions & Tips, since no one seems to rarely awnser there.

Are BW worth playing now, despite rumours i heard, legit bw get called hackers 24.7?

Comments

• Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    Get to level 150 fast and put on the fafnir set lol. If I saw a BW > lvl 200 with pensalir/frozen I'd think they're a bot, but not with perm nx/higher end gear.

Don't let other peoples' opinions prevent you from playing a BW if you really wanna play one. Personally, I found it a bit more fun than most ranged classes because orbital flame is a projectile instead of a hitscan.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I too was actually scared to make one because of the BW reputation. I rarely play mine to this day because of this. Even my friend who quit maple shortly after Cygnus' were introduced said "That's a hacker class, are you nuts??"

Shame that is what all people see Blaze Wizards as.
  • SeimoreSeimore
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2016
    Is there any reason for them being seen as that? Do they have certain skills or was it just coincidence?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Seimore
    Seimore said:

Is there any reason for them being seen as that? Do they have certain skills or was it just coincidence?
    The creators of the most popular cheat engine picked that class to modify, so all the script-kiddies and chinese meso-bots use it. Although as some have pointed out, Kinesis and Blasters seem to be in wide use now too.
  • SeimoreSeimore
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2016
    Ahh yes, I do remember something like that a while ago.

That's awful ,_,
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    I too wanted to main a BW (mine looks freakin fabulous)...but their reputation makes it near impossible to get any sort of carries if needed.