[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please change Wealth Acquisition Potion

sink123sink123
Reactions: 865
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please change Wealth Acquisition Potion so that the buff remains even if the player is disconnected from the game. This item gives 20% item and meso drop rate for 2 hours, and the buff currently does not remain if a player is disconnected from the game.

When the v.188 Tune Up patch went live, one of the biggest QoL changes for players was that:
-Several EXP and Drop items are adjusted so that the buff remains even if the player is disconnected from the game.

This was quite noticeable as it made 2x Drop Coupons, EXP Coupons, MPE Gold Potions, and EXP Accumulation Potions remain even if players were disconnected.

I believe that applying the v.188 change to Wealth Acquisition Potions is a necessary QoL change for all players.
SlicedTimepandabunniesSherri

Comments

• BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Maybe it would just be easier if all buffs stayed when you dced.
    SlicedTimeSherriYinYangX
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited October 2017
    Great observation, I'll forward this suggestion onward.

Are there any other item related buffs (outside other Alchemy pots) that go away if you DC?
    YinYangX
  • sink123sink123
    edited October 2017
    Two other buffs that don't remain when a player is disconnected are the Atmospheric MVP Experience Buff and the Legion Meso Obtained Buff
  • sink123sink123
    edited December 2017
    Bump. Would like to see this change implemented as soon as possible, as I believe it will benefit ALL players.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Also the exp and anti-magic buffs from/in Kritias.