[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Invisible Weapons

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I would just like to suggest an invisible long sword and heavy sword for Alpha and Beta for zero class. Zeros cant un-equip their weapon so they are stuck with it always. I know there is a universal transparent weapon but i've been playing maplestory for almost a year now and it hasn't been available in the cash shop, only in the marvel machine I believe.

I think that the universal weapon transparent cover should be added to the temporary transparent covers section of the cash shop atleast.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    dude, it was available earlier this year in the CS, I believe around january, also i think they had a transparent sale in the summer too (i just recently got transparent perm face and eye this year)

it's likely they will also go on sale again sometime in the winter.
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    dude, it was available earlier this year in the CS, I believe around january, also i think they had a transparent sale in the summer too (i just recently got transparent perm face and eye this year)

was the universal transparent weapon in particular available though?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    gvnalmanza wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »

was the universal transparent weapon in particular available though?
    all transparent equipment was available for both