[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX clothes untradable after purchase from AH

Comments

• ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    not even gonna bother sending ticket, pretty sure the answer be like we will look into it please be patient with us :/
  • DankNugsDankNugs
    Reactions: 770
    edited September 2017
    Another scheduled maintenance without the slightest mention of this issue. I bought 19 perm items from the Cash Shop over the time of the glitch, 12 of which I bought before I even knew there was a glitch, because Nexon couldn't do as much as putting a notice on top of the screen like they do for their oh so important twitch stream. Now its nearly a month since the issue and still nothing. I'm losing upwards of 20b from THEIR MISTAKE. I will be absolutely blown if this isn't fixed.
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    DankNugs wrote: »
    Another scheduled maintenance without the slightest mention of this issue. I bought 19 perm items from the Cash Shop over the time of the glitch, 12 of which I bought before I even knew there was a glitch, because Nexon couldn't do as much as putting a notice on top of the screen like they do for their oh so important twitch stream. Now its nearly a month since the issue and still nothing. I'm losing upwards of 20b from THEIR MISTAKE. I will be absolutely blown if this isn't fixed.

let me ask you this, even if it will be fixed now will this really solve everything for you? your items are not as rare anymore and they worth about half their old price. your 20bill items are now barely 10bill worth even if they fix it today. which they are not. in my email to nexon they told me it will take months and i only got the mail yesterday from superior member of nexon team. they said it will be fixed but in a couple months. so are they gonna make up for your lost 10bill ? no they are not
    and this is where a small bug and small issue became so larnge and huge impact . something this critial and small could've and should've been fixed instantly in the first day it was reported because it was easy to fix . but due to their laziness and lack of care about us players and how much we lose or dont lose.
    they made it that even after fixing it players are suffering so now even after making our items tradeable it doesnt help us anymore and doesnt save us from losing bills
    and players who were effected should be greatly rewarded for this issue .
    hitoko
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    wow sad to know someone spent even more than i did...i thot spendin 12b was cray already..n if they said it wud take a few months...gotta be honest wif ya, i doubt it...
  • xXLucyLouXxxXLucyLouXx
    Reactions: 830
    edited October 2017
    still nothing :(
  • hitokohitoko
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'll forward that the users are unhappy that we didn't fix previously purchased items.

There might be some technical limitations preventing this, I'll inquire if any steps can be taken.

Thanks.

This issue still persist.

Please inform us if this will be fixed in your further maintenance, or all of us needs to put in a ticket, and have this fixed individually.

• hitokohitoko
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2017
    Kuroll wrote: »
    DankNugs wrote: »

let me ask you this, even if it will be fixed now will this really solve everything for you? your items are not as rare anymore and they worth about half their old price. your 20bill items are now barely 10bill worth even if they fix it today. which they are not. in my email to nexon they told me it will take months and i only got the mail yesterday from superior member of nexon team. they said it will be fixed but in a couple months. so are they gonna make up for your lost 10bill ? no they are not
    and this is where a small bug and small issue became so larnge and huge impact . something this critial and small could've and should've been fixed instantly in the first day it was reported because it was easy to fix . but due to their laziness and lack of care about us players and how much we lose or dont lose.
    they made it that even after fixing it players are suffering so now even after making our items tradeable it doesnt help us anymore and doesnt save us from losing bills
    and players who were effected should be greatly rewarded for this issue .

I agree with you partially, Kuroll! I think it depends on your purchase. Some item prices decreases overtime, but some do rise overtime. The only thing I'm concern is them getting it fixed, that is all I really care for. I hope they compensate us because if it takes 2 + months to fix this kinds of problem, I'm not too sure what they are doing. If it was a Marvel Glitch, they would have scheduled a unscheduled maintenance within a week, because we are spending real money on the game. This is why nexon is dying, and had lost thousands/millions of players over time.