[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Playing as if it was The Beginning

zachariuszacharius
Reactions: 100
edited October 2017 in Guilds
Hi my name is Zach and recently i have had an idea ! It is a challenge of sorts. I am going to make a guild Playing like it was maplestory when it first came out.
The Rules are simple
1. you must make one of the first 5 classes . Warrior, mage, archer, theif or pirate
2. It must have no link skills or blessings to make it stronger.
3. and since its in reboot you cant trade.

The basis is to get a group together who remembers partying in the old days and to have a community that isnt solo players like it is now. If anyone is interested comment or message me in game in reboot server. My Ign Is SaintZech and ill buddy you if im online untill i get the guild made ! if anyone is interested comment and start a conversation in the forum ! Happy mapling

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2017
    Although this idea sounds good i dont like it at all, yes i miss old days but i miss them not only cuz of the game but cuz i was a kid back then, and life as a kid is quite simple, thats what i really miss, not the endless grind to get from.lv 50 to lv 51 for example.
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Reactions: 1,300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    i would love to join, but maybe on a diffrent server reboot is kinda laggy for me :/