[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game crashes after trying to connect to channel

MetalloMetallo
Reactions: 100
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
As stated on title, my game crashes whenever I try to connect to a channel. This happened on steam as well, so I deleted it and manually installed Maplestory with the game launcher. The problem is still not fixed. I saw Leba's thread but he is in EU and I'm in NA, so I don't think that's the problem.

Comments

• MetalloMetallo
    edited September 2016
    The issue is still not resolved.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Have you attempted a full shutdown at any point?
  • Xemon88Xemon88
    Reactions: 900
    edited October 2016
    exact same issue here and on NA servers as well. everything that has been recommended to fix anything on this game does not work and after some digging it turns out this issue has quite a long history which doesn't exactly make any sense considering so many other f2p mmo games don't have this issue, I mean only nexon gives me this problem.
  • MetalloMetallo
    edited October 2016
    issue is still not resolved. please help me
  • adramelkeadramelke
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    what country are you from? There may be a block on your region. I don't know how to look it up or if there is a list somewhere you can reference, but it seems to be the biggest reason people can't connect.
  • NagatoniichaNagatoniicha
    edited October 2016
    I have all the time dccc from 7pm Easter time....
    What happens to the server? I can not enter from three hours ago. Says a window to disconnect the game: You were disconnected from the game server. Please try again later. Someone can tell me what happens? I still need to finish the key school yesterday, and I'm sure and I lost, and I still need to complete the task of absolute belt. This can not be happening... I guess you will add one more day to both events...
  • NagatoniichaNagatoniicha
    edited October 2016
    adramelke
    adramelke said:

what country are you from? There may be a block on your region. I don't know how to look it up or if there is a list somewhere you can reference, but it seems to be the biggest reason people can't connect.
    I can't conect to the game too!!! GOOOOOOOOOOSDHasDASDSADSAD
  • NicklorNicklor
    edited October 2016
    me either idk wut it is but i also can't conenct to the game for some reason !! help me pls
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    Why did I get a notification for this? o.o
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Maybe you bookmarked the thread by mistake? (Little star at the top right of the thread)
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Maybe you bookmarked the thread by mistake? (Little star at the top right of the thread)
    LITERALLY WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OR SOMETHING?!
    The world would be so lost without you, like we need more AKradian's lmao ..
    #AKradian4President2k16

• TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    OMG THEY HAVE WORKING HASHTAGS YASSSS
    #Shook4dayz