[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Undo Haku's Blessing nerf

giiiinnnnnnaaaagiiiinnnnnnaaaa
Reactions: 1,175
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm a Kanna main and I would like it if you didn't kill my class. Instead of making kanna more competitive with other mages you Killed us. I'm doing less than half the damage I was before. I'm talking mils of damage.
ThatGuyZennytnyzngTorippimercifulTyyni

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited October 2017
    I lost lost more than 60% of my range fully buffed. I'm semi funded and I cry for those who are unfunded. People don't party kanna, they don't need to party it to take advantage of kinshin. So if we can't get a party because party exp is bad how are Kannas going to lvl up? After any character hits 5th job they should be able to stand on their own and should not be held back as a support class only.
  • mercifulmerciful
    Reactions: 895
    edited October 2017
    Dear giiinnnaaa :o ,

i agree with you regarding the "balancing-updates" for the Kanna. My Kanna is level 220 and was also equipped really strong gear, nodestones and important sets for the endcontent. Through this "adjustment" it is now no longer possible for me to grind with adequate Arcane-Force in my level-range at Lachelein. Bosses are also only conditionally possible and many only with the help of other classes.

You cannot call it "balanced" no longer. The stand before the patch was definitely too strong - but what was made of it is also not acceptable. We have fallen from one extreme into the next.

Because of this i can only hope that Nexon will think about what they did again to the Kanna class and "balance" it yet again to the better for all.

greetings MC