[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

D/c in madhouse?

KrimlockKrimlock
Reactions: 1,840
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
I was doing the mad house dungeon and after i completed it i got 3 passes, the first pass i managed to finish the dungeon again BUT on the second pass i used half way in the game had a horrible lag spike then dced.

I thought it was my internet but nope getting 100mbp perfect so its not that, i choked it up to maplestory being maplestory ignored it THEN i used my last pass and sure enough it happened again right when killing an orderly a major lag spike happens and d/c, after wards i logged back on and went off on a boss rush run killed all bosses with no lag at all.

I'm wondering if anyone else is getting d/ced only in madhouse after using a pass? seeing as i cant get another pass till next day -_- i would have had my totem and by now T_T

Comments

• ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited October 2017
    It's probably just a random maple crash.

I managed to farm over 2300 coins yesterday without crashing so I don't think it's the event's problem.