[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Only letting one character transfer after glitch..

DankNugsDankNugs
Reactions: 770
edited October 2017 in General Chat
I just spoke to a GM and I am only getting one character moved to Bera... After the whole problem with the glitch, they arent even fixing the real issue, which was that I got blocked off mid transfer. Now I am losing over half of my links and have to spend all the meso I have saved and put it into items.. I am losing all my perm nexon.. I have spent days leveling all my links, and now they're gone, Legion is useless, all my character slots are gone.

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    DankNugs wrote: »
    I just spoke to a GM and I am only getting one character moved to Bera... After the whole problem with the glitch, they arent even fixing the real issue, which was that I got blocked off mid transfer. Now I am losing over half of my links and have to spend all the meso I have saved and put it into items.. I am losing all my perm nexon.. I have spent days leveling all my links, and now they're gone, Legion is useless, all my character slots are gone.

Wow, that's awful. I hope it all gets sorted out. It really sounds like you put a ton of work in. :(
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited October 2017
    I'm glad Bera is getting populated but damn, we Scania need some balance too.

Mergers please~
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Chukki wrote: »

Mergers please~

Don't be a world elitist please all worlds should be populated and they still all would be if Nexon didn't implement all these negative changes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    DankNugs wrote: »

I think, or at least I hope, that the live chat GM was just making stuff up, as they often do.
    Makes absolutely no sense to only transfer one character, and nobody ever told us we had to make a ticket for every character we want moved.

Perhaps @Arwoo can clarify.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited October 2017

Mergers please~

Don't be a world elitist please all worlds should be populated and they still all would be if Nexon didn't implement all these negative changes.

I care for all worlds which is why I hope they merge the remaining servers into Scania.

Because only Bera/Scania/Reboot have a realistic chance of living now these days.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017

Mergers please~

I care for all worlds which is why I hope they merge the remaining servers into Scania.

Because only Bera/Scania/Reboot have a realistic chance of living now these days.

No you are just thinking about Scania . Not everyone wants all remaining worlds merged into Scania. Nexon should LISTEN to us revert changes then people might start playing again without a need for server merging
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017

Mergers please~

No you are just thinking about Scania . Not everyone wants all remaining worlds merged into Scania. Nexon should LISTEN to us revert changes then people might start playing again without a need for server merging

Revert what changes? You aren't one of those pre-BB was better people are you?