[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Madhouse page RNG rate was reverted prior to fix?

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2017 in Bug Archive
I feel as if the Page rates for the test tube was reset to the original rate (prior the change that increased batteries and RNG of certain pages during the last Madhouse event) or non existent as it seems one of the safes (the one with high multiplier) was seemingly not added.

Reproduce: everytime you activate the test tube that supposedly gives 4 different pages, you only get 1 of the 4 everytime , which i believe is Page 16 (i'm not playing my Corsair at the moment) (if you manage to get a page at all). The same is with 1 of the safes.

Character name: ZeroSight
Class:Corsair
Level:200
World:Bera

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    The drop rate for pages from tubes was never increased, as far as I can recall.
    Only the drop rate for batteries, which we certainly got this time.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    The drop rate for pages from tubes was never increased, as far as I can recall.
    Only the drop rate for batteries, which we certainly got this time.

I'll say. I have 60 batteries in my inventory right now. Not that I'm complaining.
This discussion has been closed.