[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX clothing with defects

DoIlyDoIly
Reactions: 700
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As someone that collects a lot of cash clothes, I've noticed some items have errr...defects? It bothers me because I go and spend mesos on these items and then find problems with them so I never wear them! Here are just a few examples from items that I own, although I have seen many others with similar issues which I have not purchased.

301oy3a.jpg

Deer Headband: the ears are hidden behind my character, and can be almost completely hidden with different hairstyles.

Chipmunk Ears: why is my hair being flattened by the ears? There's another similar chipmunk ears nx hat that does the same thing, as well as 'Green Leaf Hat' and the Absolute Chef food hats. If this was intentional then it just looks ridiculous.

Pumpkin-Colored Witch Hat: This isn't a huge issue, it's just kind of annoying and ugly to look at when someone clicks on my character or if I'm in a chat window. I also noticed this with 'Huge Flower Hat' when I clicked on someone wearing it.

Prince of Darkness, Kerning Engineering School Uniform: the pant-legs on both cover my shoes.

I'm not sure if anything will be done to fix these issues but it's worth a shot.

Please feel free to leave a comment if you know of more items with problems like this.
pandabunnies

Comments

• íòwóìíòwóì
    Reactions: 880
    edited October 2017
    • Rock Spirit Hat
    • Huge Flower Hat
    • Silver Flower Child Hat
    • Golden Laurel Crown