[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No Halloween Surprise Style Boxes?

ArureiArurei
Reactions: 545
edited October 2017 in General Chat
Been waiting for them since last year. It'd really suck if we're not getting them this year.

Comments

• BigDonutBigDonut
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2017
    Stop whining. So you didn't get an event item. No big deal. Nexon doesn't owe you anything.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    BigDonut wrote: »
    Stop whining. So you didn't get an event item. No big deal. Nexon doesn't owe you anything.

Woah there, Surprise style boxes are a cash item. Don't flip a lid if you don't know what you're talking about.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017

That's quite a reaction there dude.
  • ArureiArurei
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I was just hoping to get some of the nx equips from it to complete my old look. It’s very hard to obtain stuff from past boxes in GRAZED since it’s dead, and the FM is useless.
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    Reactions: 680
    edited October 2017

yikes kid calm down
  • BigDonutBigDonut
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2017

Woah there, Surprise style boxes are a cash item. Don't flip a lid if you don't know what you're talking about.

Precisly wrote: »

yikes kid calm down

This guy was going around telling people to stop whining over server issues. I was just trying to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. Guess I went too far.
  • ArureiArurei
    edited October 2017

Precisly wrote: »

yikes kid calm down

This guy was going around telling people to stop whining over server issues. I was just trying to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. Guess I went too far.
    What's the psychological reasoning behind your need to give someone a taste of their own medicine? You're just another human like everyone else behind a screen, lol. Everyone's going at you because you failed to understand that all I asked was a question. There was no statement made by me that indicated "whining". My question was the title of the thread, and my statement was the reasoning behind the title of the thread. In no way I made this thread to complain. It sounded like a complaint to you because you were so obsessed with the idea of "giving the guy a taste of his own medicine" that you exaggerated my statement to help yourself conclude it was a complaint. Notice how no one else saw it that way, but you? Go demonstrate your need to compensate for your insecurities else where, kid. All I asked was if we were getting the boxes or not so I would know whether I should keep my hopes up for it or not.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    Hmm, checked the Cash Shop today and Halloween Surprise Boxes was the first thing I saw.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Hmm, checked the Cash Shop today and Halloween Surprise Boxes was the first thing I saw.

They just added it I think. Neato torpedos. :D