[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

From an old mapler, my rant about the game

Comments

• bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Nah i rather i have my loli mahou shoujo class that burns monsters with giant pink spotlights rather than taking ages to reach lvl 30.

Also what do you mean with button mashing.
    There was always button mashing.

PQ'ing was about teamwork, and less button mashing I meant its more as how one class can solo bosses and clear an entire map with a button, the game is just flashy now and isnt as social as it used to be. Its just for drawing in a bunch of kids who will take their parents credit cards to buy stuff.
    You can wish for pre-big bang, but the community is way different. Nexon isn't at fault here. All mmos have to suffer from this at one point. People changed, people arent as friendly and willing to help each other anymore. That's why PQS arent being done anymore. No one cares anymore.
    Lilyflower
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    And isnt the point of an mmo to mash buttons and talk/help each other out?(or communicating)
  • MsTespianMsTespian
    Reactions: 405
    edited April 2020
    I missed the old pre big bang maple.
    WONDERGUY
This discussion has been closed.