[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I want to turn off transparent windows!

SnowieeSnowiee
Reactions: 1,670
edited October 2017 in General Chat
My inventory is legit blended with the background. There needs to be a toggle on/off because this is extremely annoying.
MageOfBattlespandabunniesDividedFlowSeceder

Comments

• DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Aye. The amount of times I've died cause of anti-afk mobs when looking for my nearest town teleport scrolls is ridiculous. I hope they do turn it into an option.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    mmhm
    I think there have been several threads asking for this, already.
    I want to be able to turn transparent windows off, as well.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    Agreed. How ironic that we want to turn a QoL feature off. It's frankly just annoying, if there isn't a safe spot in a map, there's no way to access your inventory without it being translucent.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited October 2017
    This sucks for I/L mages because if you use Absolute Zero Aura (passive buff) in any town, you will have an transparent inventory because you are losing 60 mana per second so it counts like you're in battle.

I really wish I can turn the transparent thing off.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Chukki wrote: »
    This sucks for I/L mages because if you use Absolute Zero Aura (passive buff) in any town, you will have an transparent inventory because you are losing 60 mana per second so it counts like you're in battle.

That sounds pretty annoying. I hope they make transparent windows optional soon.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    Chukki wrote: »

Interesting, I don't have the issue with Battle Mage auras. Perhaps it's because Absolute aura takes more mp...