[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My own lagging problems

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited October 2017 in Tech Support
Hello there

I must to say that most of the my game experience is fine with computer windows 7 6 years old but I have a problem of lagging but it only I specific times

Most of the week it starts to get lagging in the evening times like 6 to 8 at evening and after it midnight like 1 at night and over it fixed by itself
at Fridays it starts to get lagging earlier in the noon like 1 or 2 at noon till 7 or 8 at evening and then it fixed by itself
At Saturdays it mostly similar to Fridays I'm starting to get lagging in around 2 or 3 at afternoon and it go on till the rest of the day till the midnight of 1 at night

That rly weird I swear it heppen to me in the last 4 years and I rly dont know what to do with it

Some1 has the same thing?
Or know how to fix that?
I must help cuz it rly annoying and I can't play at that times

Ty for helpers
yukimori

Comments

• lrresistiblylrresistibly
    Reactions: 420
    edited October 2017
    Maybe you have slow internet speed and you're sharing it with others.
    EvanTrinity
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2017
    Hello there

I must to say that most of the my game experience is fine with computer windows 7 6 years old but I have a problem of lagging but it only I specific times

Most of the week it starts to get lagging in the evening times like 6 to 8 at evening and after it midnight like 1 at night and over it fixed by itself
    at Fridays it starts to get lagging earlier in the noon like 1 or 2 at noon till 7 or 8 at evening and then it fixed by itself
    At Saturdays it mostly similar to Fridays I'm starting to get lagging in around 2 or 3 at afternoon and it go on till the rest of the day till the midnight of 1 at night

That rly weird I swear it heppen to me in the last 4 years and I rly dont know what to do with it

Or know how to fix that?

Ty for helpers

OMG DUDE i have the same issue... i have super lags in the evenings like 6 to 9 and than at 2am to 4 am after that the game work quite ok... it been going on after they made it so u can only start the game from launcher.
    EvanTrinity
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    You playing in channel 1 on a populated world? That'll cause some lag during peak hours.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited October 2017
    You playing in channel 1 on a populated world? That'll cause some lag during peak hours.

yeah mostly i play in cc1 and i moved to bera server
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited October 2017
    Maybe you have slow internet speed and you're sharing it with others.
    yukimori wrote: »
    Hello there

Or know how to fix that?

Ty for helpers

OMG DUDE i have the same issue... i have super lags in the evenings like 6 to 9 and than at 2am to 4 am after that the game work quite ok... it been going on after they made it so u can only start the game from launcher.

and then my brother said me y that heppen
    it becuase the night time it the time of USA players r going into the game and he said so that the reason for that lagging in this time and also it not problem in my internet or something or problem in my cumputer so now ik the reason