[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Aftermath of the World Leap.

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    Arlong wrote: »
    I come back from a hiatus and it seems over half the population in my server moved out and the lag still isn't completely fixed. I'm never getting a match in murgoth. Maybe I'll go back to memeing .

By December im sure Nexon will do something, theirs no way, they will leave the population distribution this way

Arwoo has mentioned a couple times that they're going to allow world transfers without any time restraints or events. Not sure how that's gonna go.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    I come back from a hiatus and it seems over half the population in my server moved out and the lag still isn't completely fixed. I'm never getting a match in murgoth. Maybe I'll go back to memeing .

By December im sure Nexon will do something, theirs no way, they will leave the population distribution this way

Arwoo has mentioned a couple times that they're going to allow world transfers without any time restraints or events. Not sure how that's gonna go.

That's going to be interesting.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017

They should add a limit to 1 per month of so
    krsk
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2017
    I still can't transfer servers because I'm married
    edited October 2017

Even then, the same thing would happen, just a little slower.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017

Even then, the same thing would happen, just a little slower.

True but it'll also stop people form going back and forth continuously
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017

world xfer coupons in the reward shop? haha
    edited October 2017
    krsk wrote: »
    world xfer coupons in the reward shop? haha

No, from how it sounded, it's going to be available constantly and free.
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We're planning to introduce an option to allow Maplers to move on their own terms without the need of an event or paywall. More information in regards this will be coming in the near future.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    So, just because they don't ask for that stuff it doesn't mean those sites are safe. Ever hear of a keylogger? And no, I don't think that just because I have anti-virus it means I'm safe. Way to make assumptions. Also, pro tip, being a condescending jerk isn't the best way to advertise your content. I certainly won't be watching anything you put out. You know what they say, people who think they're really smart usually aren't.

You really think I care if you educate yourself? Cause I don't the video is there for people who do wanna educate their self.
    Keylogger on a website lawl!

Anyone who knows how to use "curl" could find out real fast whats running on a website without the need of using a Web Browser, There are a lot of Websites I'm sure people like you use, and it's amazing how you seem to think them websites don't have a "keylogger" on them.
    Many websites get "hacked" and remain not noticed mean while the website is Bitcoin mining using your computer while you surf that "anime" website where you watch your favorite anime shows.

The whole point of hackers who wanna have access to your machine is to remain not obvious that you're "owned".

I can go on saying all the possible ways you can get infected but what's the point the general population of the internet is clueless and doesn't understand this stuff It's like trying to explain to cops how people are able to "spoof" any number and when they call 911 the 911 sees that phone number and then when they trace that phone number well it looks like the call came from that number.
    So then you've cops that unaware of people being able to "swat" live streamers.

Took you awhile to come up with all that, huh? Quick question, you claimed to be a security professional? I wasn't aware they hired twelve year-old's. Guess there really are a lot of tech jobs out there, good news for me I guess. Here's a tip, learn how to type like a grown up and MAYBE I'll take you seriously. Normally I'd love to talk about this stuff, cyber security is fascinating, but your writing gives me a migraine. Also, I don't really watch anime. Again with those assumptions, kid.
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited October 2017
    delete
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    world alliamerges when :o