[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday perk event :Oct. 29 - Dream Defender

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited October 2017 in Bug Reporting
Title would be too long, Real title = Sunny Sunday perk event :Oct. 29 - Dream Defender 2x Daily entry limit not working.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/25942/sunny-sunday-perk-event-october-29

Receive 2x the symbol rewards from the Vanishing Journey daily quest.
Receive 2x the symbol rewards from the Chu Chu Island ‘Hungry Muto’ quest.
Receive 2x the coin rewards from Dream Defender in Lachelein.
Receive 2x the daily limit of entries to Dream Defender in Lachelein.
Receive 1.5x EXP from bounty hunting with Pollo and Fritto.

Still capped at 3 entries. But it was possible to receive 2x coins reward.

Comments

• SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited October 2017
    I tested Dream Defender and it looks like you get the double amount of coins and the daily limit of coins is also doubled.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Slatymate wrote: »
    I tested Dream Defender and it looks like you get the double amount of coins and the daily limit of coins is also doubled.

Which is not what the event notes and in-game notice promised.
    I mean, I'm sure it's nice for those people who can clear floor 42 and beyond, but the vast majority of players would far prefer double runs to a raised coin cap.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited October 2017
    I expect Nexon to sweep this under the rug.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017

Okay, but that's not what it says. It says 2x limit of entries. I'm not sure how that could possibly be misconstrued as 2x the limit of coins you can get per day. And I would hope that the limit would be waived in favour of those who can clear the higher floors.

Either way, we were promised 2x entries and have not received that - that definitely needs to be fixed or properly addressed.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Which is not what the event notes and in-game notice promised.
    I mean, I'm sure it's nice for those people who can clear floor 42 and beyond, but the vast majority of players would far prefer double runs to a raised coin cap.

Actually, without the double entries, the coin limit being raised only helps those who can clear level 84 and beyond. Tiny minority.
    (And I still can't edit my own posts to correct them...)
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited October 2017

Lol, if I have seen your post before actually doing DD on my main, I would do stage 10 twice lol. I cleared stages 90, 91 and 90 self buffs only and got 180x2 and 182, so i got 542 coins total instead of 500. If you did stage 200 3x, you would get 1000 coins?
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited October 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »

like literally everything that doesn't make them money
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    tnyzng wrote: »

Yup. Still waiting for some kind of statement from them about what happened. Oh wait, accountability...? Silly me, why would I expect that from Nexon... :D
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    tnyzng wrote: »

Yup. Still waiting for some kind of statement from them about what happened. Oh wait, accountability...? Silly me, why would I expect that from Nexon... :D

the statement will probably be, " We posted the wrong information, we meant the coin limit would be doubled" and then they will just change the post to reflect exactly that.
  • YoloYolo
    Reactions: 975
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    the statement will probably be, " We posted the wrong information, we meant the coin limit would be doubled" and then they will just change the post to reflect exactly that.

Agreed entirely on this