[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Friendship Ring Issue Preventing World Leap

Comments

• DazedDazed
    Reactions: 2,050
    edited October 2017
    Well, if you look at that other thread on this issue you will see that the people I listed posted that they had this issue and were indeed moved, as they are now in Bera...??? :|

When I had asked one of these people how they moved he/she said they used the support chat and the GM moved them.
  • AznwiifeeAznwiifee
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2017
    Ticket: #513858

IGN: Initial
    Current Server: Bellocan
    World Transferring from Bellocan to: Bera

Wow. My post finally went through. I posted this twice a month ago and I never saw it get accepted then gave up.
  • BraveBrave
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2017
    Ticket request #514267
    IGN: Dreamlust
    Class: Bowmaster
    Current server: Windia
    Destination server: Bera

I have a permanent Friendship Ring and I'm unable to transfer servers because of it :(
  • WelcomingWelcoming
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    Mmm.. another week passes for those who are stuck in their worlds.. Says nothing in the newest maintenance notes about transferring those who are stuck and have been waiting to move due to the glitched.. ticket #513803 and #523861