[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Final Update] World Leap Event

Comments

• iSummeriSummer
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2017
    Thank you. My issue was partly solved. I was only able to transfer my main over, but in my ticket I mentioned that I wanted to transfer my other characters over too. The Bera glitch happened when I was in middle of transferring all my characters from Renegades to Bera, so 1/3 is in Bera and 2/3 is still stuck in Renegades. I really would like my other characters to be move over because of the link skills and items on it. Also sometimes I like to play with different jobs. It would be very time consuming and somewhat impossible to replace them.
    Original ticket # 514290. Resubmitted ticket # 519625.
    New ticket after I found out that I can't move my other characters: # 522999
  • PockychenPockychen
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2017
    IGN: PockyFigher (winda)
    Ticket:#523296
    IGN: XxFighterx10(Khaini)
    Ticket:#523299
  • AlterlifeAlterlife
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2017
    In game name: Fallenz
    World transfer to Bera from Windia.
    Ticket:#524337

I just submitted this ticket with proof of the message I get from mover right now. I hope this issue gets fixed soon.
  • KikuchiHaruKikuchiHaru
    Reactions: 800
    edited October 2017
    Ticket # : #518568 - Date: October 14, 2017
    Character name : KikuchiHaru (Kaiser, Lv 211)
    Current Server : Windia
    Server I tried to transfer to : Bera
  • KsHolidayKsHoliday
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2017
    I submitted tickets during the time period required and I attached screen shots of being effected by the friendship ring issue. I talked to GMs through the live chat last week and I still don't have the quest to move my character. All my link skill characters, friends and guild are in Bera but my main character couldn't move during the World Leap event because of the friendship ring issue.

Ticket #s: 514735, 515159, 515123, 514168, 522298
    Character name: KsHoLiDaY
    Class: Bowmaster
    Current Server: Khaini
    Server I want to move to: Bera

iQV1IJI.jpg
  • wishtheycaredwishtheycared
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2017
    I still cannot move. Every GM I talk to in the live chat says that my character, HeartCardio from Windia is in the list of those who can move. Yet, I cannot move. The Mover does not recognize my character. In addition, the GMs keep telling me to wait as it is under an investigation. How much longer should I wait it's been way too long. All I want is my phantom in Bera... please Arwoo help me.
  • AlterlifeAlterlife
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2017
    @arwoo any information on the people who can't use mover still? any timetable when this will be fixed so some of us can move to our desired world?
  • wishtheycaredwishtheycared
    Reactions: 655
    edited November 2017
    Still waiting, is there any update @arwoo?
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2017
    Scheduled Maintenance – November 16, 2017
    PST: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
    EST: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    CET: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
    AEDT: 12:00 AM – 6:00 AM (November 17)

Additional players that experienced World Leap issues (Bera limit issue and couple ring issue) will be given the quest to World Leap with the characters they submitted a ticket about. The World Leap NPC can only be used by the characters mentioned until November 29, 2017 at 11:59 PM (UTC).

I've already moved from the last time there was a world leap update but best of luck to everyone that was left out! Hopefully everyone is where they want to be after this one!
  • KsHolidayKsHoliday
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2017
    I still don't have the quest to move, have submitted multiple tickets, during the required time frame, sent in screen shots of being effect by the friendship ring bug and I still can't move!? @arwoo
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited November 2017
    We just had a free leap. Why would people abuse the ticket system for another leap? I thought I was doing by not spamming you guys with a ticket but guess nevermind. So what I learned from all this is any little problem in the future is to submit a ticket. Maybe two. Even if Nexon says they know what the problem is.