[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where are the GMs?

KrispyBartenderKrispyBartender
Reactions: 410
edited November 2017 in Rants and Raves
There are botters/hackers in the first 3 drake maps in almost every single channel of Bera. There are numerous players CCing in order to find a free map. If at least 50% of active players are reporting all these bots.. how is there no action being taken at this moment. I noticed this last night and botters are still there THIS MORNING . A WHOLE DAY.There still has been no action taken by the admins. The botters are blatantly hacking to shove it in all our faces and nothing is being done.. GG NEXON
darik

Comments

• PiePieGirlPiePieGirl
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2017
    Yeah... I've seen a lot of bots, and I mean A LOT. It's pretty annoying because I just wanna farm in peace without a Blaze Wizard jumping around killing everything. I get they want you to just send in a ticket, but I think fixing up the auto-banning system would help.
    darik
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Ikr
    In luna as example we have alot of bots spamming the chat in henesys or being on a field but non of them got banned.
    darikManiOh
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Ikr
    In luna as example we have alot of bots spamming the chat in henesys or being on a field but non of them got banned.

they get ban once in a while(looooong peroid) *pray autoban system works*
    Pumpkinshells
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Whilst I understand the absolute frustrations of spammers, hackers, botters being pretty much everywhere in Maple, all servers and so on... But the GM team also have other tasks to deal with, along side banning these persistent fools.
    But I wonder whether Nexon even have the resources to have a team of GM's to deal with the 'background tasks' and have a more proactive team of GM's going in-game to physically ban these pests.
    That might help solve some issues.
  • WyldeRyderWyldeRyder
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2017
    Ikr

That's been that way since like... 2005
    Source(s): I was there

Seriously, though, I miss the days when people used to server-side vacuum hack monsters into platforms. It was so funny to walk in on a person doing it, and just see monsters flying across the map. Good times...
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Sparklee wrote: »
    Whilst I understand the absolute frustrations of spammers, hackers, botters being pretty much everywhere in Maple, all servers and so on... But the GM team also have other tasks to deal with, along side banning these persistent fools.
    But I wonder whether Nexon even have the resources to have a team of GM's to deal with the 'background tasks' and have a more proactive team of GM's going in-game to physically ban these pests.
    That might help solve some issues.

they need get priority straight
    this need be on their high priority list
    auto ban or ban botters after 4-5month and tons of reports its like saying operation was good but patient dead

i wonder how they plan open new world (luna reboot) or maplestory 2 with resources they got atm

Pumpkinshells
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    MS probably need those hackers/botters to keep their player number up. XD
    KrispyBartender
  • muhhamuhha
    Reactions: 960
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    What was the difference EMS doing back then to prevent those hackers, huh? Since GMS bots keep on increasing. I noticed as a GM banned few in FM entrance and Bots just returned in less then 2 minutes with different Char. ofc....
  • muhhamuhha
    Reactions: 960
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Pigaba wrote: »
    MS probably need those hackers/botters to keep their player number up. XD

YESH!!, pretty much that's the case I assume.
    They need to work on their auto-Ban system since its broken AF.
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    There are botters/hackers in the first 3 drake maps in almost every single channel of Bera. There are numerous players CCing in order to find a free map. If at least 50% of active players are reporting all these bots.. how is there no action being taken at this moment. I noticed this last night and botters are still there THIS MORNING . A WHOLE DAY.There still has been no action taken by the admins. The botters are blatantly hacking to shove it in all our faces and nothing is being done.. GG NEXON

stop complaining or else we will have another kanna purge. Face it, no matter how hard we try to ask nexon to do something, the less they care. When they do care, they always find a way to **** it up.