[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon pls

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Cadena comes out November 29th
Step Up event (leveling up to 205) starts December 14th

These two started the same day in KMS, why can't they start the same day here? It doesn't make sense.

And before someone mentions Illium, he looks irritating to play.
darik

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    Dun go insulting my Illium buddy. I was kinda disappointed myself though. I just hope we get a Cadena avatar for the forums though.
    GorySherri
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »

Yep, let's just disregard a new character because you think he's irritating to play. Though I agree that the start of the step up event is ill timed.
    darik
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited November 2017
    Yep, let's just disregard a new character because you think he's irritating to play. Though I agree that the start of the step up event is ill timed.

Wasn't what I meant; I said it because I'm sure someone would have said "But you can use Illium to get to 205" otherwise (which is something I'd rather not do personally), and Nexon's scheduling of this event is ridiculous, as usual.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017

These two started the same day in KMS, why can't they start the same day here? It doesn't make sense.

Illium is one of the most fun classes to play more fun than Cadena .
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017

Illium is one of the most fun classes to play more fun than Cadena .

just-your-opinion.gif
    SherridarikZeronasSlicedTime
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Guys! Let's just say it's a matter of preference and leave it at that, ok?
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    But seriously, why is Nexon starting step up event for a character that's not even playable yet????? I just really can't wrap my head around this.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2017
    *facepalm* seriously why do we have to start with step up event -.-" When a new character are not available yet it doesn't make sense! ugh... this step up event is getting me a headache gg Nexon america.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Dun go insulting my Illium buddy. I was kinda disappointed myself though. I just hope we get a Cadena avatar for the forums though.
    lol I don't hate lllium at least because that class reminds me of xenon with those machines.

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    lol I don't hate lllium at least because that class reminds me of xenon with those machines.

Hmm, I'd say that there's a large difference between a cutting edge tech Mapleworld android and ancient Flora artifacts/tech. But I definitely see where you're coming from.
    Lilyflower