[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How about a NX transfer event for Halloween!?

ElfDriver346ElfDriver346
Reactions: 700
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Im sure alot of people want the chance too get their sp00ky on this Halloween and what better way too do that then have a Nx xfer event a long time ago i mained my shade and I switched too another class because i wanted something fresh I have really enjoyed this class and really would like the chance too xfer all my nx over that ive collected over the years of playing maple. 10 years people. and im sure I am not the only one who would like this event well at least i hope im not if you guys are reading this and would also like for this too happen please give this post lots of traction so maybe just maybe a developer will see it and consider helping a maple brother out!
  1. Maple xfer this halloween!?22 votes
    1. YES!
       100% (22 votes)
    2. Neh
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    heheh spook everyone and dress like a clown!
  • ScytheeScythee
    Reactions: 450
    edited October 2016
    I was really hoping to see it in the patch notes.. but i guess it didn't make it into the halloween patch.

Hopefully we'll have one in xmas, crossing fingers.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Spooooky lol.