[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account transferrable untradable chairs

xTaggxTagg
Reactions: 910
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The untradable Uranus chair is account transferrable, why can't all untradeable chairs be? I have a ITCG chair from 2007 that I would love to use on my main but it's stuck on my noob level 60 fighter that I haven't touched since 2009. If one chair is untradeable but account transferrable why can't all untradeable chairs be? Please nexon make this happen, I just want to use my Red Relaxer on my main
KerBansot

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    KThxBaiNao forwarded this idea to Nexon last month. Hopefully they'll accept it and act on it soon.
  • xTaggxTagg
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

KThxBaiNao forwarded this idea to Nexon last month. Hopefully they'll accept it and act on it soon.
    Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware, I really hope this goes through.
  • xTaggxTagg
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware, I really hope this goes through.

Sorry for the double post, this forum is extremely laggy for me for some reason