[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still the worse customer support.

RaindewRaindew
Reactions: 1,030
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in Rants and Raves
GM Acupicard: Thank you for waiting. I have finished verifying the information you have provided. I regret to inform you that we cannot give you the account back at this time. As such, we are unable to proceed with your request. Apologies about this and I hope you understand.

My friend has been hacked for 2 days, he has no access to his account whatsoever, the email was swapped. He still has original email too and he's even provided his state identification and your lousy support system cant even identify who the account belongs to? wth is that bullshet, is IP tracking that hard? My friend has spent over 2,000 dollars on his account and everything in it and even after being denied his request for his account retrieval, he still continues to try again and make a NEW character. What is wrong with you guys, this is by far the worse and most messed up thing you could have possibly done. he spent so much money on this one damn account that he's had since 2007 and you can't even identify who the account belongs to? whats that going to say for the rest of us? if anyone of us were to get hacked, is that the same thing? are we all just screwed? My friend needs some help and i feel like this is the only god damn place i can get your attention, so dont you freaking close this thread. He can provide all the damn info he needs to, to prove that account is his, if you care about your players, give him the proper customer service. Even to this very point, the hacker is just roaming around the game trying to sell off his things for $$. World Bera. and again, if you cant even fix this or help this person out, whats that gonna say for the rest of us? what's gonna happen if more people get their account stolen? My friend doesnt even know how his account was stolen, he just knew he couldnt log on the game, something similar to this actually happened to my other friend where he couldnt log on for a few hours and unlike my friend who got hacked, he was able to get on except in this case now, my friend is hacked and helpless. DO YOUR FREAKING JOBS RIGHT

Over the years, Nexon's customer server is still crap, please get some real people who can actually give a fk.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2017
    Raindew wrote: »
    GM Acupicard: Thank you for waiting. I have finished verifying the information you have provided. I regret to inform you that we cannot give you the account back at this time. As such, we are unable to proceed with your request. Apologies about this and I hope you understand.

My friend has been hacked for 2 days, he has no access to his account whatsoever, the email was swapped. He still has original email too and he's even provided his state identification and your lousy support system cant even identify who the account belongs to? wth is that bullshet, is IP tracking that hard? My friend has spent over 2,000 dollars on his account and everything in it and even after being denied his request for his account retrieval, he still continues to try again and make a NEW character. What is wrong with you guys, this is by far the worse and most messed up thing you could have possibly done. he spent so much money on this one damn account that he's had since 2007 and you can't even identify who the account belongs to? whats that going to say for the rest of us? if anyone of us were to get hacked, is that the same thing? are we all just screwed? My friend needs some help and i feel like this is the only god damn place i can get your attention, so dont you freaking close this thread. He can provide all the damn info he needs to, to prove that account is his, if you care about your players, give him the proper customer service. Even to this very point, the hacker is just roaming around the game trying to sell off his things for $$. World Bera. and again, if you cant even fix this or help this person out, whats that gonna say for the rest of us? what's gonna happen if more people get their account stolen? My friend doesnt even know how his account was stolen, he just knew he couldnt log on the game, something similar to this actually happened to my other friend where he couldnt log on for a few hours and unlike my friend who got hacked, he was able to get on except in this case now, my friend is hacked and helpless. DO YOUR FREAKING JOBS RIGHT

Over the years, Nexon's customer server is still crap, please get some real people who can actually give a fk.
    o.o 2000 dollars!? That's to much I feel srry for those who spend 1000 or 2000 dollars for a game also don't depend customer support :/ over the years it's been bad as always not like they care for the players.

Raindew
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Is it really that difficult for them to reset the password and send it to their email?! e_e
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Is it really that difficult for them to reset the password and send it to their email?! e_e

You'd think not. Pretty standard account recovery stuff. I feel bad for that poor soul.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »

It's simple enough - once they've ascertained that he's the rightful owner of the account.
    I don't know why all the info he sent was not enough to prove that. Usually it is.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    2000 isnt much considering the game has been up for a long time. 2000 is I would say abput +- half of a developers monthly salary. but distributive across nexon employees, 2k isnt much
  • RaindewRaindew
    Reactions: 1,030
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    2000 isnt much considering the game has been up for a long time. 2000 is I would say abput +- half of a developers monthly salary. but distributive across nexon employees, 2k isnt much

2,000 is a lot if it was spent in only 3 months, he was hyped up for transfer and wanted to compete like everyone else and now he's screwed over
    the only thing we can do is keep his items from being sold, and its funny how the bera community is more helpful than nexon support.
    LilyflowerSherri