[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nova Completion Marks

Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
Reactions: 1,470
edited November 2017 in General Chat
So I have 9/15. Can we make this thread an updater on what the current amount of marks you can achieve if you do all of it <3

Comments

• xXLucyLouXxxXLucyLouXx
    Reactions: 830
    edited November 2017
    I have 11/15 :)
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    11/15 is the max completion possible at the moment
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2017
    It's up to 12 now. Super long comic is available to read, which I will when I have some time to spare for it. I really like Maple lore.
    Traveler5577
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2017
    i just read the mages story, and i must say, WOW... i really like what i just read. i want them to do a Comic Novel of Maplestory lores and storys like that. that was really well done. its been a long time for me to enjoy something like that. i am really into trying how that mage works. so those crystals gives his type of race power and magic. when orginally their magic was naturally? and this bad one he apparently might be a new Black Wing Commander.... cant wait to see how our new mage can kick some tail.. :P and i really liked how Grandis was before the half hume / Half Dragons took it over...
    MageOfBattles
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    I really enjoyed the comic, but a part of me wishes it was in the Grand Athenaeum.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    couldnt get past the first one cause I dont have social media to share stuff
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    That story blew me away. I love learning about MapleStory lore.