[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp ID Exchange Chat thing

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Anyone playing it? Wanna be friends, well here's a place to talk about it.

My ID is 9415 9106 446 if you wanna add me.

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    lol mine is 3047 4138 125

don't really play much anymore, though. was hoping they'd add more animals once the game officially released worldwide... still waiting on Marshal. and Francine.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    >:)

I played on launch day (For me it was Tues) and it is compact yet fun. I wanted to play 10 min of it to check it out but I tacked on an additional 200+. Idk why I did that, this game is still brand new and the launch villagers are small.

Then again, what can I really expect from a free mobile game, a full 3DS-type Animal Crossing? Nay.. I am happy with what the launch has brought. That is to say, MOST of what the lunch... nay LAUNCH... has brought to the game.

With constant and frequent disconnects due to latency issues, (doesn't this hit home ;) ), I found myself playing *spam the refresh/try button... the game* lol

But past all of that, it is still a funderfull game. Yes funderfull is a word.

I got 4 Vills so far, was going to aim for more (and still will), but gotta order bunch of junk first xD

FC:
    6196 9788 287

>:)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    Anyone wanna do Shovelstrike Quarry?
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    You guys are lucky. iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c phone users can't get the game ;-;
    wah...