[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Inventory separate Consolidate Items and Item Sort

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 5,595
edited November 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This double combo button has inconvenienced me more than it has helped me. Sometimes I would want to Consolidate Items so empty rows can be neatly seen but accidentally clicking Item Sort causes all kinds of grief for me since it organizes the inventory in a way I don't want.

I'd like this two-step button to be separated into individual buttons.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,535
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Semi-related, but how does the Item Sort organize stuff? I have a lot of stuff from past events/no longer obtainables and I liked to keep them in chronological order but the Item Sort button messes that up. =l
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 5,595
    edited November 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Semi-related, but how does the Item Sort organize stuff? I have a lot of stuff from past events/no longer obtainables and I liked to keep them in chronological order but the Item Sort button messes that up. =l

From what I've seen they most likely organize by item id (via numbers) in the database. From a programmer's perspective it makes sense but for many players it's more frustrating than what it's worth.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,535
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017

From what I've seen they most likely organize by item id (via numbers) in the database. From a programmer's perspective it makes sense but for many players it's more frustrating than what it's worth.

Hmm, I wonder about that, (unless I'm understanding the item id system wrong) since if it's by item id, I'd assuming items that were "created" sooner/older would be placed at one end while newer/recent items would be on the other end, but that doesn't seem to be the case for all my chairs. =l
    Ty for input though.