[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone Else Have Issues With The Nova Event?

Comments

• bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    It didn't work :c

I believe my friend has the same issue because he made his account with steam. When you verify the account and try to log in, it doesnt work. If you try to log in with the email registered, it doesn't work. I suggest asking support and/or make a forum post.
  • DankMemerSenpaiDankMemerSenpai
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2017
    After sharing all the articles on the micro site, I noticed that one article, specifically the Illium introduction article (http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/nova/25420/new-playable-character-illium), did not register as it being shared despite it being shared on both Facebook and Twitter. I have tried to re-share it on multiple browsers and even on a separate computer.

Any justification or fix on this would be greatly appreciated as I am aiming to get all the rewards.

evidence: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NsBBz5pPQljBXxwZQJF7cjunVnwaqkxA?usp=sharing
  • SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Someone started an open bug report relating to the Nova microsite not crediting player achievements after sharing articles:
    Link to the report

Any additional info anyone could add (which achievement, what social media you used, times, dates, etc.) will greatly help in figuring out where the breakdown in communication is occurring.

Originally I left off on 9/15 progress until all of the progressions were released. So when I decided to finish it, I did the same thing as I did with all the other articles, clicked facebook share then twitter share. Normally it credits after I just click facebook, but I do both anyway. On the 10th article, it didn't credit at all. The bug happened to me on the 21st of November around 11 PM MST. After the bug, I did the remaining 5 articles, which all credited just fine.

I also did my other 2 accounts which I have not used in years. Just to see if I could replicate it at all. To no avail in recreating the bug, all 15 were successful in crediting on both accounts.
  • TamagoTamago
    Reactions: 660
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Updated images for me:
    ytsBR.png
    TOdbjPQ.jpg
    jVhfVwU.jpg

I guess we're all getting screwed over for rewards.......
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    They still have not fixed this?! D:
  • DankMemerSenpaiDankMemerSenpai
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2017
    Please fix this or at least give us the rewards... :(
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2017
    ill have to check if i got 15/15 i know on top it says i do..

alright it seems i do have 15/15
    Lilyflower
  • TamagoTamago
    Reactions: 660
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    "Nova microsite event rewards (Nova Liberation Pack and Grandis Journey Pack) will be distributed to eligible players."

UGH. We're going to be ineligible because of this dumb glitch...