[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Solved] Silent Crusade Quest Bug

WishResignWishResign
Reactions: 300
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Kills do not get registered.

Brief bug summary: When doing the quest 'Halflinger Hostilities' as part of the Silent Crusade questline, I noticed that the kills of Blue Kentaurus, Red Kentaurus, and Black Kentaurus are not counted, while 50 kills of each is needed.

More details: Above describes it accurately.

Steps to reproduce: Simply start the questline until Chapter 2, the last quest of it, that is initiated by NPC Crow and is called 'Halflinger Hostilities'.

Character name: Reira

Character level
: 132

Character job: Hayato

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 21 november 2017, 23:30 CET

Thank you.

Comments

• ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited November 2017
    I've done the quest pretty recently and it worked fine. There is only one thing I can think of: monsters in maps that require star force do not count, you have to kill the ones in regular maps.
    WishResign
  • WishResignWishResign
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    ShakaAlek wrote: »
    I've done the quest pretty recently and it worked fine. There is only one thing I can think of: monsters in maps that require star force do not count, you have to kill the ones in regular maps.

Yep, that solved it! I didn't realize they counted as different monsters.