[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Perm lvl 10 wep

Player1Player1
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in General Chat
So is it just me or are cadena's weps non existent? (iirc its happened before too)

Comments

• MaskedTerrorMaskedTerror
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    Same here, can't find a place to buy them
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, I saw Von Leon and Fafnir on auction, but nothing else
    Nothing from level 20-100.
    Guess I'm grinding to level 130 with lv10 weapon lol
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    I just found out Tot's To Know gives you new chain weapons.
    Except for lv20 tot quest, all the Tot's quest give chain weapons with corresponding level.
    I opened lv20 and got no chain, so I thought even Tot wouldn't give chain, but it's just lv20 box.
    MaskedTerror
  • MaskedTerrorMaskedTerror
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    Well at least something ^^ thanks for the info :D
  • OrionTempestOrionTempest
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Lv70-110 weapons for both Cadena and Illium are craftable as well.
  • Player1Player1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Pigaba wrote: »
    I just found out Tot's To Know gives you new chain weapons.
    Except for lv20 tot quest, all the Tot's quest give chain weapons with corresponding level.
    I opened lv20 and got no chain, so I thought even Tot wouldn't give chain, but it's just lv20 box.

yeah i was lvl 130 when someone told me about that XD im now farming with a lvl 60 wep X3
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    I heard in normal servers theyre dropping but in reboot theyre not. havent verified. maybe it's so weapons dont flood the market just yet.
  • Player1Player1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I heard in normal servers theyre dropping but in reboot theyre not. havent verified. maybe it's so weapons dont flood the market just yet.
    Aww I play on reboot lol I was hoping to get a faf chain in the near future when I can do cra
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Player1 wrote: »
    Aww I play on reboot lol I was hoping to get a faf chain in the near future when I can do cra

im sure theyll fix at least this bug in the upcoming maint next week. seems rather important

the servers dropping them may be wrong, i started a cadena in windia too and no weapon has dropped
  • BluxarxenBluxarxen
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2017
    I play on a normal server and the only weapons I have got so far are from Tots and normal Zakum. Was using the lv 60 chain until I got the lv 110 drop. No chain drops from regular mobs for me yet.