[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena unable to proceed storyline

DeyanDeyan
Reactions: 100
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
I leveled up during a quest line and a lightbulb appeared above my head and I did not know what quest it was and when I clicked it I could not escape the chat which ended up teleporting me to Alishan... Now i can not seem to continue and unable to navigate the NPC or Map for my quest.

Comments

• LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    edited November 2017
    go to to your beginner skills. There should be a skill that returns you to base.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2017
    Did you manage to get back?
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited December 2017
    Alishan is a theme dungeon area that any character can teleport to starting at level 33. You can exit Alishan and go back to Maple World by taking the portal at the upper-left of Alishan town. You can revisit Alishan by using the Dimensional Mirror.
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2017
    Same here - so angry that I could not interrupt that Alishan quest, but I trusted that I could go back to continue with Coney. NO WAY! Having used the return skill, I am no more let in to area with Coney to continue the quest "What Does It All Mean".

Thank you for helping or / and correcting the issue! And please, allow us to interrupt Alishan's quest too!
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    As I said in the other thread, Alishan should never show up over your head. That's a bad decision, especially for a quest that yanks you away if you don't know it's there and agree to it.