[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No rewards from sugar box?

ZaeftZaeft
Reactions: 570
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I've opened 3 sugar boxes so far. The first one gave me 500 reward points. Boxes 2 and 3 said that I had max reward points or something and I got nothing from opening either?? Is anyone else having any issues with these boxes?
JacarutheLUMILilyflowerTimidBooberpuppySherridarik

Comments

• JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited December 2017
    Same thing happened to me, I got reward points on my 1st and 5th box, but 2nd, 3rd and 4th were a mere error message.
    I hope nexon NA fixes this event and runs it again or gives compensation, because I feel like I didn't have a chance at 1 million maple points :P
    darik
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Reactions: 445
    edited December 2017
    didant get anything besides coins from all 5 boxes ;-;
  • BluxarxenBluxarxen
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2017
    The event info on the site said it would be maple points but reward points are given. Max reward points before having to cash in is 3000. If the box gives more than that we get nothing, just an error message and no idea of the amount we were supposed to get. If they were going to use reward points it would have been better to give several tokens that can be used between cash ins instead of automatically trying to apply the points to the current balance.
    Too bad it is only a 1 day event.
  • theLUMItheLUMI
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2017
    I had the same problem... box 1 and 2 gave me 500 reward points each, and box 3,4,5 gave me nothing... all this time for nothing...
  • SeleianceSeleiance
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2017
    This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Box 1 got me RP, and box 2 got nothing because of the daily limit. I'm saving my other 3 boxes (they expire 1 hour past the day reset) but I am not expecting anything good. This was just Nexon's way to bait in a ton of people to stay logged in for 10 hours to boost their log times (for what purpose, I have no clue).
  • iHeartlessiHeartless
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    I had this issue too on my character bimbies on reboot. All 5 boxes gave me the 500 points reward. I already used the 2 tokens so 4 boxes gave me nothing.
  • fluffynarwhal377fluffynarwhal377
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2017
    Add that to the fact that the 60 minute box only gave you 10 nova coins instead of the 30 it was supposed too and this event was a really big let down. I mean.. at least we got a few nova coins?
    theLUMI
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2017
    Nothing but rewards points and nova coins for me, too. Imagine my shock.
    I could not open the last 2 sugar box because of the 3000 limit thing. They poofed in to thin air after giving me that pop-up.
    theLUMI
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    nexon being sneaky and giving out hot time with reward point along with this event so you cant get full rewards. Sneaky sneaky
    Lilyflower
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2017
    same.. i didn't get the reward points... (also no extra reward of course.. but in this case i "didn't had luck")
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Wasn't worth my time -_-
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2017
    Got reward points from 1 box,2 box but 3,4 and 5 box I got nothing.