[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Got nothing in the Nova Sugar Box.

KingKingKingKing
Reactions: 910
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Anyone have the same issue like me?

Reboot
Name: KingKingDM
LV:233
Job: DemonAvenger

60e5lweokf101.jpg

Comments

• KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    And I have checked my Reward Point Record. Nothing relevant to it. I don't think it is 500 rp.
    2ZItXOG.jpg
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2017
    I just had the same problem, and it's because the 2,000 reward points they gave us today plus the reward points we should receive from the Sugar Time box put us over the 3,000 daily rp limit. Are you kidding me??? They schedule a 2,000 reward points hot weekend gift you can only accept today on the same day that they're running Sugar Time, where you can get up to 2,500 reward points today only ... and then nexon refuses to give you any reward points from the boxes when you open them once you hit the 3,000 rp daily limit. Yet another nexon scam!

Literally did the same thing that you did. Opened the 2 hour Sugar Time Box, got a message that said the 500 reward points from the box would put me over the daily limit, and then not only did not award the reward points but took the box, leaving NOTHING! They really do not want people to play this game any more with everything they're pulling lately.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2017
    Did not even think about the daily cap until after the 2nd 2-hour box was lost without giving me the 500 reward points that were inside it because I made the mistake of letting my guard down and forgetting that nexon will scam its player base in any way possible at any time:

143ae302f2.png

As you can see, I received the 500 reward points from the first 2-hour box yet lost the 2nd 2-hour box without receiving anything. All I had done today was a zak run, for which I earned 50 reward points. Then I turned in the two 1,000 reward point tokens we received for today's hot weekend. Successfully got the reward points for the first Sugar Time box as shown above, putting me at 2,550 reward points for today.

Did the same as you did after that (i.e., checked the cash shop for reward points history:

7f6055c7bc.png

Server: Khaini
    IGN: ChainedAngel
    Level: 134
    Job: Cadena
  • fluffynarwhal377fluffynarwhal377
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2017
    Same thing here haha. This sucks :P

Im guessing that means the rest of the boxes will be empty as well..
  • CaelesteCaeleste
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2017
    Bug type:
    In-game event

Brief bug summary:
    60min Nova Sugar Time box not giving 30 Nova Coins as stated in the Nova Event page (http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/26737/nova-events-november-29-january-2). Instead we are only given 10 coins.

Steps to reproduce:
    Stay in game for 60 mins during the Sugar Time event.
    Claim 60min box.

Character name:
    Alacrywn

Character level:

Character job:
    Night Lord

World name:
    Bera

Date and time of the incident:
    2nd December 2017
    Multiple times when claiming the 60min event box.
  • fluffynarwhal377fluffynarwhal377
    edited December 2017
    Wait until you get the 120 minute box and if you're over your reward points from the days hot time today you get nothing from it. This is a fun event.
  • SigaNgBayanSigaNgBayan
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2017
    Same thing happened to me Nova Sugar Box just disappeared. IMO it's impossible that those behind this event did not see this coming. If you're a developer, you will be testing different scenarios to make sure everything will run smoothly. :/
  • FyrestormFyrestorm
    edited December 2017
    Same thing just happened to my character on Reboot... whats the point in getting the boxes if they dont work how they should...
  • EddisEddis
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Tambien me paso ya llevo 3 cajas que no me dan nada nisiquiera las nova coint
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2017
    I was also affected by this, on my 3rd Box, it said something about having max RP and to use them before gaining more. Gave me nothing from the Box.
    da3079783704d1f34697aff8751b1a4b.jpg
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited December 2017
    Same thing here.
    Claimed the 2k Reward Points and some random RP from daily bosses and now my boxes are disappearing because I've reached the daily cap.
    Another Event, Another Failure.
  • HúlíHúlí
    Reactions: 700
    edited December 2017
    Im having the same problem I believe, because Im not getting the item to click and recieve the rewards points, but instead I got a textbox saying something about a daily limit for the amount of rewards points (I got the 2,000 they gave + did all the daily bosses) Not sure about the others boxes I opened but I noticed it on my third box.

I was also affected by this, on my 3rd Box, it said something about having max RP and to use them before gaining more. Gave me nothing from the Box.
    da3079783704d1f34697aff8751b1a4b.jpg

Same thing happened to me.

Proof:
    Yk6nmoa.png
    edited December 2017
    it's actually pretty sad Nexon does this to us. They fully knew what was going to happen, There is little to no chance they could have accidentally done this.

This is the same Glitch that originally happened in MapleSEA a while back when we also got this event, Nexon fixed the event prior to GMS getting it. The same glitch that allowed MapleSEA Players to get a ton of free Maple Points because they had max RP so the game just gave them the next item on the list. You're trying to tell me that Nexon replicated the *Glitch* but just so happened to make it not give us the Maple Points or anything else. I normally stick up for Nexon when glitches happen because I know how annoying glitches can be and that they can come from nearly anything, But even I have to call them out on this, This is actually bs... They had this Glitch fixed, it shouldn't even be possible to happen again.

It is possible for another glitch to happen to the Event, but this exact same glitch happening from start to finish minus the plus side to the players is once again appearing after being fixed? Glitches don't just happen the exact same way, it's random and comes from anything being changed, There is little to no chance that this wasn't deliberate and them throwing in the 2K RP literally Screams Deliberate.

P.S. This wasn't any glitch that happened 3 years ago... we're talking about an Event that happened LITERALLY 5 Months ago.....
  • CubzyCubzy
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    r9n9G6Z.png
    Just happened to me too, what an awesome event, just spent 2 hours in-game to gain nothing out of it
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    Hey guys

I have forwarded this!
    NeutralSpeakerSpiritFoxGamingYinYangX
    edited December 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    Hey guys

I have forwarded this!

A GOD SEND HAS COME
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    I just had this a second ago. I just got robbed of my reward points :/
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    unknown.png

Be glad you can still participate mine seems to be bugged YAAAAY
  • MadaoooMadaooo
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Yeah me too, not sure how long it will take for them to fix this, i'm not putting much hope into it.
  • ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2017
    Oh good im glad to see a post like this is around. I got scammed too. turns out i reached my reward points limit and didn't get squat. i've opened like 4 boxes so far. Typical Nexon