[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove "Airborne" req. from Cadena's skills.

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    There's nothing wrong with Cadena. Everyone just doesn't know how to play the class.

We know how to play the class darling, dont throw shade.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited December 2017
    There's nothing wrong with Cadena. Everyone just doesn't know how to play the class.

Can you please stop trolling in every single thread?
    Games_Of_ChanceSherri
  • MushroomQueenMushroomQueen
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2017
    Beast Tamer's Macho Dance and Thunder Dash now have the same message and bug as well. Macho Dance now does not work at all, either in the air or on the ground, however.
    Sherri
  • Games_Of_ChanceGames_Of_Chance
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2017
    RailBird wrote: »

Just flag them and hope the mods deal with it.
    Sherri
  • JointJoint
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited December 2017
    RailBird wrote: »

Not even. You and many others in this thread are just being too lazy to press the jump key. I had no problems at all getting mine to 200, and now I have free time from this game. Cadena was too easy to play.

The point isn't whether it's a hard class to play or an easy class to play. I was also able to get my Cadena to 200. However, the combo's were meant to chain fluidly and having these changes just takes away all that away. Sure grinding may not be too hard right this way but when it comes to bossing it's basically impossible to chain all the summon skills to get the best dps out of the class. You are better off using just the chains attack skill and the few summon skills that don't need to be airborne only. Thus your dps will be a lot lower than it is suppose to be. Also keeping the 8 stacks of the buff up all the time is a bit more annoying than it was originally suppose to be. This would be like making some of Aran skills, burster or shades skills air borne only. It just removes the smoothness of the class and limit's the amount of combos you can make. This doesn't destroy the class nor does it make it a very hard class to play. It just makes it a tedious and annoying class to play that can not do well when it comes to bossing. So yes there is something wrong with the class and the fact that some other classes are having this same "feature" then it must be a bug or Nexon just being stupid.
  • psiPpsiP
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited December 2017
    Cadena's skill "Summon Claw" is also bugged to be only useable in the air, whereas, in KMS it can be used while on the ground and in the air.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    psiP wrote: »
    Cadena's skill "Summon Claw" is also bugged to be only useable in the air, whereas, in KMS it can be used while on the ground and in the air.
    If that's the case, it is not intended for that skill, because if you look anywhere like orangemushroom's blog, you'll see the skill's description specifically mentions it can only be used in the air.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited December 2017
    Edit: Disregard this comment
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017

How about you show us how its done against Lucid? i bet you can't...and neither can i. we like to see you try. even after 170 levels, i haven't even mastered that class yet.

get atk speed +1 on IA, one step closer to mastering.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    If changed, I hope I can still use them in the air. Don't make it earth bound pls. ;-;
    I've really been enjoying jumping while using Summon Brick and hitting two platforms.
    Great mobbing skill, same with Summon (Spiked?). Oh and Reign of Chains, though can't jump with that.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Changing it would not bind it to only the ground, all they have to do is revert the change and you could use it both in air and on the ground.
  • JointJoint
    edited December 2017
    Also from what I notice that shadow step in Cadena first job skills is also bugged. it does not give the speed and maybe avoid? As I notice I was still at 100% speed even with the skill maxed out. Not a huge issue as it's easy to max out speed now but this proves that there is indeed some bugs with the class's skills.
  • JointJoint
    edited December 2017
    So is there any update on this? is this a bug or intentional? Please advise thank you.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    This issue is being fixed in the scheduled maint. Thank heavens.
    Rainheart
  • ChainfallChainfall
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2017
    Great, you fixed our skills! Now, please @Arwoo, explain why all thieves come with maxed speed/jump by default and we Cadenas have 100%/100%. And why is the Summon Scimitar cooldown so big as its a