[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help somebody from Demethos/grazed

YakudleYakudle
Reactions: 2,085
edited October 2016 in General Chat

uh~
i guess am back after a few weeks umm
its someone from demethos or "grazed" if posible i duno, teleport me to the ninja castle? please i need to do some quests over there but can´t
since the changes made to zipangu made it not posible (i think) to get there maybe somebody with a permanent hyper{?} teleport rock can teleport me there somehow

dang still the same avatars uh? i want to change mine so badly... umm by the way about my older posts and lists of suggestions am still thinking about it
since i still hold a small grudge with nexon for personal reasons but regardless of my issues with them i still have feelings for the game
in other words i feel like {"nexon should pay for what they did to me .... but i dont want to hurt this game"}
uhh.... my bad for that i guess i will think about it a litle bit more

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    are you stuck? if so post it in the forum where it says *stuck character* maybe someone might help you with this problem.
  • YakudleYakudle
    edited October 2016
    am not stuck i just want to know how to get to the ninja castle after the zipangu changes if theres any way to do it
  • Warlocked200Warlocked200
    Reactions: 580
    edited October 2016
    You could farm up rewards points for the hyper teleport rock in the rewards shop. I think it's only 1500-1700 points.
    Yakudle
  • YakudleYakudle
    edited October 2016
    Warlocked200

You could farm up rewards points for the hyper teleport rock in the rewards shop. I think it's only 1500-1700 points.
    wow i feel so dumb now... how come i forgot about that well thanks
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2016
    I'm in grazed and I can get there. I don't know how to get YOU there though.
  • todayYoudieetodayYoudiee
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

add him on your guild them use the skill to push him next to you.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2016
    todayYoudiee

KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

add him on your guild them use the skill to push him next to you.
    Oh right! I forgot about that!

Unfortunately we don't have the skill yet. Noob guild :(

Any other ways?