[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gun Classes NX weapons Wrong Hand

eviltylereviltyler
Reactions: 1,020
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So i main a corsair and am also a huge perm nx fan i love making my pixels cute.
One thing that is a huge turn off playing a corsair (or any other gun class) though is like 90% of the NX weapons are in the opposite hand.
I feel I'm not the only sair/Gun Class that strongly hates this about the classes, is there any way we can make NX Weapons not look so stupid
and just put them in the correct hand like all other classes.....
nee41189
  1. Switch Hand for Gun Classes6 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (6 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• eviltylereviltyler
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2017
    wanted to bump the thread maybe have some new eyes on this :) (just spent 100k nx on prem boxes today for new items and guess what the new weapons look like garbage because its literally just floating in the wrong hand can a simple fix be made to gun classes so we can actually use the nx weapons we pay good money for.....
  • DrewsPistolDrewsPistol
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    I just bought some NX equips to cover my gun, and its weird cause some of them the weapons are in different hands, and then some are in the normal gun wielding hand. Can we get some clarification on this. Is it certain NX items will just flip hands cause that's how it was coded in, or is this a bug that makes NX equips switch to the left hand instead of being on the right.

• CaughtByLoveCaughtByLove
    Reactions: 1,700
    edited December 2017
    I just bought some NX equips to cover my gun, and its weird cause some of them the weapons are in different hands, and then some are in the normal gun wielding hand. Can we get some clarification on this. Is it certain NX items will just flip hands cause that's how it was coded in, or is this a bug that makes NX equips switch to the left hand instead of being on the right.

I just made a thread about this (with @eviltyler's approval), feel free to check this one out: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17433/nx-covers-over-guns-a-suggestion?new=1. Actually added images.