[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot cadena weapon?

KapnFalconKapnFalcon
Reactions: 500
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Alright, so if Cadena weapons don't drop, and Tots doesnt work on Reboot, am I pretty much stuck with a lvl10 chain until Von Leon? What should I do?

Comments

• theLUMItheLUMI
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2017
    Well for me Tots did work so i got my level 60 Weapon, but you can also craft weapons in ardentmill. i crafted my level 110 weapon there
  • KapnFalconKapnFalcon
    edited December 2017
    theLUMI wrote: »
    Well for me Tots did work so i got my level 60 Weapon, but you can also craft weapons in ardentmill. i crafted my level 110 weapon there

Hmm okay thank you. I guess I'll work on my crafting haha. Hopefully if this is a drop bug, it'll be patched soon.
  • theLUMItheLUMI
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2017
    yeah it wont take you long to craft it, but still sucks we cant have it drop even several days after release.
  • ReinouReinou
    Reactions: 220
    edited December 2017
    I wonder why they took 8 hours for the maintenance when they updated the game if they couldn't figure out Cadena had no weapon drops.

Like.. ?? That's something that's extremely noticeable.
    SherriPrissyPrissy
  • KapnFalconKapnFalcon
    edited December 2017
    Reinou wrote: »
    I wonder why they took 8 hours for the maintenance when they updated the game if they couldn't figure out Cadena had no weapon drops.

Like.. ?? That's something that's extremely noticeable.

Right?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    I hope this gets patched and won't end up being the same deal with Illium...
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2017
    I hope for it to be patched soon, also. Meantime, it's been fun getting on my main and helping people do Von Leon runs. I've made a few new friends.
    KapnFalconSherriLilyflower
  • KapnFalconKapnFalcon
    edited December 2017
    I hope for it to be patched soon, also. Meantime, it's been fun getting on my main and helping people do Von Leon runs. I've made a few new friends.

That's nice of you haha. Maybe you could help me once im the appropriate range/level?
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    I've had my level 60 Cadena weapon for a while. I got a good potential on it and star forced it to the max so once they do fix this, I'll definitely be transferring my stats over.

I heard that Zakum Normal drops it's Cadena weapon if you wanna try it out once a day. :)
    Yes, I'm still salty about that and no, I won't get over it.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    I hope this gets patched and won't end up being the same deal with Illium...

Illium weapons drop now, seen some illium weapons in auction house
    Sherri
  • RhayaRhaya
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Uuhhhh, did anyone see anything about Cadena weapons being able to be dropped in this minor patch? I couldn't find anything, even though they are now taking away the ability for Illium weapons to drop....
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Rhaya wrote: »
    Uuhhhh, did anyone see anything about Cadena weapons being able to be dropped in this minor patch? I couldn't find anything, even though they are now taking away the ability for Illium weapons to drop....

Noticed that too. Had to get the empress one from the shop. Now just have to train my windia cadena
    Lilyflower
  • RhayaRhaya
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Can we get confirmation whether mobs will drop Cadena weapons or not? It's not in the patch notes for tomorrow. Are the devs even aware that this is happening??

I play in reboot, so this is kind of a big deal.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    ....6 more days to do CRA