[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX covers over guns - a suggestion

CaughtByLoveCaughtByLove
Reactions: 1,700
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As someone who mains a corsair and loves collecting beautiful NX covers, I find it rather disappointing to see them being used over guns. Currently, most of the weapons go on another hand when the nx weapons go on a gun. Not only does it go on the other hand, it comes out terribly because it looks like it is glued on the hand instead of being in the other hand, and it looks rather inappropriate with some weapons. It is discouraging for someone who loves the corsair, Jett, and mechanic class to be only able to use a limited selection of NX covers, as seen in the examples provided below. I would like to ask for these weapons to go on the other hand, as with other weapons the nx weapons cover, such as claw, katana, and zero weapons.

Here are some examples of such weapons over guns:
Dreamy Candy Pillow:
b926eb07cb.png

Giant Pop With a Swirl
f10de4c80c.png

Chocolate dipped stick
b6c7b18aa4.png

Fortune Flash
92f60a2d15.png

Chocolate Dipped Stick
8149a6af02.png

Butterfly Staff
0ae5317ea4.png

Frozen Staff
70029758bc.png

Here are some weapons that look better with guns.

Battle Mage staff
d5fbe18a48.png

Death Scythe
86355875f9.png

Starlit Dreamweaver
c921cee825.png

TL;DR: Please make NX covers for guns look like they cover other weapons. Thank you.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    I think the explanation would be that it is a one handed weapon. Basically made corsairs right handed.
    Lilyflower
  • CaughtByLoveCaughtByLove
    Reactions: 1,700
    edited December 2017
    I think the explanation would be that it is a one handed weapon. Basically made corsairs right handed.

It is counted as a 'two handed weapon' when you scroll with prime scrolls. So I'd like at least some consistency there.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017

It is counted as a 'two handed weapon' when you scroll with prime scrolls. So I'd like at least some consistency there.

Thats strange, cause they dont wield two guns. and the secondary is the scope, so that wouldnt be the reason. Youre right though, it's inconsistent.