[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help with Hyperactive Skills

KookiemunsterKookiemunster
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I'm a level 148 Angelic Buster, and I checked several websites saying that starting level 140 you should get one point for your hyperactive skills. I had this character for years and recently started playing again. I noticed that I never got any SP so I can't get any hyper skills. I have 100 regular SP but 0 hyper. Am I suppose to convert this into hyper active SP? Please help !

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    normal sp has nothing to do with hyper skill points, put the points into your skills as you normally would

as for hyper skill points, at 140 you get 1 (normally youd save the one you get at 140 for later)
    then as you level up, every 10 levels or so you unlock another one (5 max) for passives and 3 for the active ones for 150, 170 and 200

to find the hyper skills, in the skill tab on the left bottom side there should be a box that says "hyper: click on it and youll open a side tab that shows your hyper skill tree
  • KookiemunsterKookiemunster
    edited December 2017
    normal sp has nothing to do with hyper skill points, put the points into your skills as you normally would

as for hyper skill points, at 140 you get 1 (normally youd save the one you get at 140 for later)
    then as you level up, every 10 levels or so you unlock another one (5 max) for passives and 3 for the active ones for 150, 170 and 200

to find the hyper skills, in the skill tab on the left bottom side there should be a box that says "hyper: click on it and youll open a side tab that shows your hyper skill tree

I don't have any Hyper Skill points in the skill tree though. I should had gotten one 8 levels ago but as right now, I got none. Is this a bug??
    edited December 2017

I don't have any Hyper Skill points in the skill tree though. I should had gotten one 8 levels ago but as right now, I got none. Is this a bug??

ill check my angelic busters, theyre about the same levels as you
    edited December 2017
    You get passive and active skill points every 10 levels starting at level 140 until level 200. You end up with just 5 passive points and all 3 active points. These are the levels that rewards points.

Level 140: +1 Passive point
    Level 150: +1 Active point
    Level 160: +1 Passive point
    Level 170: +1 Active point
    Level 180: +1 Passive point
    Level 190: +1 Passive point
    Level 200: +1 Active point & +1 Passive point

You can check your hyper crap by clicking on the little green Hyper button on your skill tab. nexon also changed some hyper skills level requirement for Angelic Buster but didn't bother to reset your points for you, so you might have the point added into a skill that's gray'd out.

theyre saying they didnt get a hyper skill point at 140
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017

its not possible not to have a hyper point at 140 o.o try pressing the reset button on the bottom of your hyper skills. Although it costs 100k mesos you should be able to have that point
  • KookiemunsterKookiemunster
    edited December 2017
    Player1 wrote: »

its not possible not to have a hyper point at 140 o.o try pressing the reset button on the bottom of your hyper skills. Although it costs 100k mesos you should be able to have that point

Okay resetting it fixed the problem! Thank you so much for the help!!