[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena weapon missing, cannot progress in game

OnePunchJeffOnePunchJeff
Reactions: 510
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I had transfer hammered my chain after completing the lvl 40 tots know how, without knowing that it gave me a lvl 50 weapon instead of 40. My character is lvl 46 and has no other chain, and there is no other way to obtain a chain weapon. Now my character cannot equip any other weapon because they are chain only, and I am unable to attack or progress in the game.

Comments

• OnePunchJeffOnePunchJeff
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2017
    IGN: JeffBelmont
    Level 46
    World Reboot
  • BlueLimboBlueLimbo
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2017
    Same thing just happened to me.

IGN: CarnMarth
    Level: 40
    World: Reboot
  • ZelthixZelthix
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2017
    Did the exact same thing, now i'm level 40 without a weapon
    IGN:ZeltixChains
    Level: 40
    World:Reboot
  • GodOfOmegaGodOfOmega
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2017
    The same thing happened to me
    IGN: OmegaSadist
    level: 40
    World: Reboot
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Use the level 10 weapon until tots level 60 box, i got to level 97 with the level 10 without knowing tot gave the boxes still.
  • GodOfOmegaGodOfOmega
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2017
    Use the level 10 weapon until tots level 60 box, i got to level 97 with the level 10 without knowing tot gave the boxes still.

I don't have that one anymore and there's no npc that sells it yet.
    BlueLimbo
  • kenny128kenny128
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    I made the same mistake... please help
    IGN:Whiplásh
    Level: 41
    World:Reboot

You don't understand the issue here... we transfered hammer 10->20->30->40->50 and we are below lvl 50
  • KavetaKaveta
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2017
    Did you know chains have been added to the smithing job in Ardentmill? You can make your own starting at lvl 40 :)
  • KavetaKaveta
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2017
    I must correct myself, the chain weapon can be obtained from Tot's Know-how up to level 60 and then the chains can be fabricated in ardentmill via the smithing job. (Some assembly required)
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2017
    smithing is the only option
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited December 2017
    Or just make a new character =o Only takes less than an hour to get back to 40 =D
  • xLawLietxxLawLietx
    edited December 2017
    good question is the following was with my regular store selling in the market and the maintenance came and I got dc but now I enter and are not my items that I had in the regular store to someone else has passed and how do I solve it?
  • kenny128kenny128
    edited December 2017
    Even with adding chains in drop tables... it doesn't exactly solve the problem we have here.
    edited December 2017
    kenny128 wrote: »
    Even with adding chains in drop tables... it doesn't exactly solve the problem we have here.

Depends where you hunt, I usually go hunt in yellow goblins for 140 weapon. Try hunting monsters that dont really drop etc items, or havent had a map revamp.

If you guys cant kill anything cause you dont have a weapon, Id suggest partying with someone and then youll be able to pick up weapons the monsters that they killed dropped.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2017
    The problem is that there is no level 40 weapon for Cadena, it goes directly from 30 to 50.
    edited December 2017
    hunt in level 30 area in a party get the chain when party kills mobs and one drops
  • kenny128kenny128
    edited December 2017
    hunt in level 30 area in a party get the chain when party kills mobs and one drops
    i just tried that and so so far no success. I dont understand why there isn't a shop for chains tho... there is one for other classes. I can also see no support is given to this thread... feels bad man