[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How Many Cubes Do you Get Per Hour? (Non-Reboot)

SorrowSorrow
Reactions: 2,780
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in General Chat
In light of all the recent changes that have happened, I would like to take this opportunity to make a poll and collect data pertaining to the amount of Meister/Red Cubes Non-Reboot players are able to acquire in an hour without spending money. This includes any means, such as: Crafting Cubes, Bossing, and more! If you could, please also indicate if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with your hourly cube rate.

As some of you are aware, Reboot players can typically achieve anywhere from 200-300mil per hour, which equates to 16 to 25 Red Cubes. The objective is to showcase how many cubes the average Non-Reboot player is getting per hour, and to express their satisfaction level in regards to this.

1. How many Meister/Red Cubes do you get per hour? (Non-Reboot Participants Only)20 votes
    1. 0 to 3
       75% (15 votes)
    2. 4 to 6
       10% (2 votes)
    3. 7 to 10
       0% (0 votes)
    4. 11 or more
       15% (3 votes)

Comments

• DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    It is rare for me to get meisters, when I do get one... I try to cube my weapon to legendary which ofc stays unique
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    At times it takes me over 24 hours to get a single meister as a boss drop (2 days of daily bosses)

During the 3 hour 2x events on weekends i rarely ever get a chaos cubic blade from elite boss mobs, This includes being on 100% drop rate gear as well as 2x drop coupon(No cash shop coupon just winters) for the entire 3 hour period. This could also have something to do with nerfing the elite mob drops due to hackers.
    Yet another "Fix" that only hurts legit players.

I am not a meister smither so i do not craft them either nor do i want to spend 300m for a really low chance to tier up my item to legendary

I wouldnt say i am satisfied BUT i understand that Nexon is a company and their main goal is to make money AND how they decide to incentivize their player base to spend on them is completely up to them.

• bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited December 2017
    An hour? These are the types of totals I see in a day or several days.
    Fennekinninestrokes
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Reboot is making 16 to 25 red cubes per hour. I'm just trying to make a point, which is that our Meister/Red Cube accessibility is substantially low. Making it difficult for character progression. It's so atrocious that most people report it as cubes per day rather than per hour. So far, 80% have voted 0-3 per hour, which honestly is probably 0-3 per day.