[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do I get stronger

BittrBittr
Reactions: 400
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Honestly, I'm trying to fund my character. How do I go about this.

Also I'm in the reboot world

Comments

• BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    Reactions: 650
    edited December 2017
    cubes and arcane force probably
  • BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    Reactions: 650
    edited December 2017
    cubes and arcane force probably

tho it depends in where you are in the game exactly
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2017
    It helps to provide screenshots of your items so we know what you are missing.

For example, if you dont have the antellion medal, i suggest doing Masteria Through Time In-Game Novel.
    If you dont have a ghost exorcist badge or equivalent, seek out Singapore maps, and do the quest chain for the ghost pirate boss.
    If you dont have a Upgraded Gollux item(s), then those are important, (or chaos HT upgraded).
    and so on.

It helps to provide the equipment you currently have, so we can suggest what you are missing and where to get them.
    Imagur or photobucket would help us help you.
    Its just that we have no idea where you are, Where you've been, and What you've already done, in Maplestory.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    Or and take this with a grain of salt google maplestory reboot equip guide, I get you came to the forums thinking you might get better advice but only thing anyone can tell you atm for reboot is get the BiS rings from the event store. And if you mean legit get stronger then we need a progress chart of where you at now lvl 140? lvl 200+?