[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Link Skills!

AlmaElvenAlmaElven
Reactions: 610
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Can I use Kanna's Skill build and Demon Avenger's Skill build at the same time in the same character? it will be at level 2 30% damage?
Also Zero and luminous? and Xenon and Cannoneer? all this skill link can be used at the same time in the same character? thanks for who answer :)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Can I use Kanna's Skill build and Demon Avenger's Skill build at the same time in the same character? it will be at level 2 30% damage?
    Also Zero and luminous? and Xenon and Cannoneer? all this skill link can be used at the same time in the same character? thanks for who answer :)

As long as the class is not the same, you can have any link skills from any character you want all on one character (so, yes, lvl2 Demon Avenger link + lvl2 Kanna link will be + 20% [think they're both 10% at lvl2, DA has +15% at lvvl 3]).
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,650
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »

As long as the class is not the same, you can have any link skills from any character you want all on one character (so, yes, lvl2 Demon Avenger link + lvl2 Kanna link will be + 20% [think they're both 10% at lvl2, DA has +15% at lvvl 3]).

However, you are limited to a total of 12 link skills used by one character at once.
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    thank you guys thats a really good news! :) XD
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    don't go thinking this is overpowered in anyway though
    bootlicker
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    It is I have for now 600k damage so with that skills it will be really good!
    whats better link skill Mercedes or Aran for EXP?
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    mercedes helps your bossing exp

combo orbs are really op though

tbh evan is better than both of those, unless you have that already
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    I dont. But Evan dont give EXP its only for the Ruins no?
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    increased uptime on ruins is very good
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    sounds like that, do you have any link skills? if you do how many and if you can tell what's your favorite?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    tnyzng wrote: »
    mercedes helps your bossing exp

Wait, what? Since when has Mercede Link been for bossing only? It works for general grinding also. Mercedes link > Aran's or Evan's since it's applicable for all mobs you kill, Evan's is only when you have rune buff and that's with 15min cd. >.>
    bootlickerAlmaElven
  • AlmaElvenAlmaElven
    edited December 2017
    I think Mercede is better then both of theme for my opinion.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    if your exp is mainly from grinding, merc is less effective then both of the others, though i think grinding for a rune buff and then rushing bosses is still the best way to go about getting exp efficiently until arcana
  • BlargleDergBlargleDerg
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2017
    just get all 3. If nothing else just get the first level on each. level 60 is pretty fast now.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    tnyzng wrote: »
    if your exp is mainly from grinding, merc is less effective then both of the others, though i think grinding for a rune buff and then rushing bosses is still the best way to go about getting exp efficiently until arcana

Okay, ya. I did the math and realized my mistake. Apologizes.
    For reference to the other ppl reading this thread:
    Let's say you kill 1k mobs in 10 mins (yes, circumstantial and etc etc). Each mob = 1k exp
    With lvl 1 Merc, you'd get 100,000 more exp. ( 10% * 1k exp = 100 exp; 100 *1k = 100k)
    With lvl 1 Aran, you'd get 280,000 more exp. (6 blue, 8 purple, and 6 red orbs, which = 6(2k) + 8(3.5k) + 6(5k) = 12k + 28k + 30k = 70k; Aran Link = 70k * 4 = 280k)
    With lvl 1 Evan, you'd get 60,000. (10min = 1k mobs, 1min = 100mobs; 2min [rune x2 duration iirc] = 200mobs; Evan link = 2.6min; 2.6min = 260mobs; 60 more mobs
    you kill with x2 = 60 * 1k = 60k)
    [To clarify, most ppl probably can kill more than 1k mobs in 10mins, just did for simple math. If you kill more mobs during the extended rune x2, then ya, Evan > Merc, though not too sure about Aran from this scenario. And also this is assuming you don't get multi kills/can keep combo counter to 1k]
    AlmaElven
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    ya don't sleep on combo orbs, aran is super good, and underrated i feel
    AlmaElven