[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nova Coins disappeared

BiznitchBiznitch
Reactions: 415
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Been training to collect the 60 coins from the nova boxes and the 85 coins from the card event quest, i open my inventory at the end and all my nova coins are gone except 30.
(i already had some in my inventory before i started training). Like if the last reward from the card event (30 coins) cleared my inventory from all the coins i had before.

Character name: Cypríne

Character level: 217

Character job: Luminous

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: December 13th, 2017 at 10:00 pm EST

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Did you check that your coins weren't getting stacked as the time expiration ones that they gave for compensation? If you got new coin and had the time expiration coins in front of your normal Nova coins, the new Nova coins you gathered became time expiration ones.
  • KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    I lost 200+ coins today!!!!
    I really feel bad!!!!

Name: KingKingDM
    Reboot
    LV.234
    DemonAvenger
  • ThiciaThicia
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    I lost my coins too. All 900+ of them. Did you notice any message in the chat telling you they expired? Because that's the message I got before they all vanished.

Character name: Thicia
    Character Level: 216
    Character job: Demon Slayer
    World Name: Reboot
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    edited December 2017
    I already used all the expiring coins before by buying some cubes for the cosmos ring but it came to my mind so i checked the chat log since i was able to go up to the moment i started training but i couldnt find anything that was saying the coins have passed the expiring date and therefore removed from my inventory.
    i wish i could chat with someone from nexon but the fact im workin 12 hours a day makes it that i leave before the chat is open and come back after its closed.
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Did you check that your coins weren't getting stacked as the time expiration ones that they gave for compensation? If you got new coin and had the time expiration coins in front of your normal Nova coins, the new Nova coins you gathered became time expiration ones.

and if that's what happened, this should be fixed since i'm sure its not intended to be that way. How someone would be supposed to collect enough coins to buy a ring or a chair if they stack on some expiring ones....
    The downside of that story is that the stuff i would like to buy will probably be gone (season 1 will be over) by the time they check on that issue.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Biznitch wrote: »

and if that's what happened, this should be fixed since i'm sure its not intended to be that way. How someone would be supposed to collect enough coins to buy a ring or a chair if they stack on some expiring ones....
    The downside of that story is that the stuff i would like to buy will probably be gone (season 1 will be over) by the time they check on that issue.

Someone (can't remember if it was me or someone else, xd) posted about it in bugs I think, don't think it ever got a formal reply though. =l