[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Super Nova and Maintenance

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited December 2017 in General Chat
So, recently in the past 24 hours we have had:
1 extended patch
1 Unscheduled Maintenance
1 Scheduled maintenance

Ya know that Super Nova only has like...two days of wiggle room, right? I have no chance to get any of my boxes for today (cuz I usually do that in the evening or morning) Can't we get a day's worth of boxes for all these maints...(or an extension of the event by even two-three days)

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    "nah you should be on at 3 in the morning !!!!!"

nexon won't do anything
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    tnyzng wrote: »
    "nah you should be on at 3 in the morning !!!!!"

nexon won't do anything

ugh, I hate to agree, but i gotta say COLLEGE> Maple and i have my final exams this week.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    yea, it sucks :/ oh well
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited December 2017
    What would a christmas time patch in maplestory be like without hours and hours of downtime due to maintenance? *thinks fondly back to the red patch*
  • BlargleDergBlargleDerg
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2017
    we do not speak of the red patch
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    we do not speak of the red patch

-cough- Red wasn't as bad as Legends downtime...we got two weeks of non stop 2x for that...
  • BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    Reactions: 650
    edited December 2017
    i'm getting sick of all this bs. This is like the millionth time that i can't get freaking event rewards due to constant maintanance. wether its a hot-week gift or a freaking legendary absolab weapon.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    Seriously...I need my boxes today, or i'm not gonna make the end reward...-sighs- Please just gimme today's 4 nexon...all this maint make me cri.
  • BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    Reactions: 650
    edited December 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Seriously...I need my boxes today, or i'm not gonna make the end reward...-sighs- Please just gimme today's 4 nexon...all this maint make me cri.

"Here, have 200 reward points to make up for the abso-wep"
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2017
    Extend the box event pl0x
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    edited December 2017
    woot! Another extended maintenance is the only reward we'll be getting.
    MainlyUseless
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017

Not saying that period of three maintenances wasn't annoying/was okay for Nexon to do, but the event runs for 28 days, that's 112 total boxes. You only need 96 for the tier 4, meaning there's 16 spare boxes (4 days worth). Even if Nexon took away a whole day's worth for you, you've skipped 3 days worth by yourself already. Personally, if you end up missing the last reward, look likes it's something more on your end than Nexon's.
    (Again, I'm not saying I like maintenances or that Nexon's such a swell company, just saying don't completely blame Nexon.)
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    bootlicker wrote: »
    woot! Another extended maintenance is the only reward we'll be getting.

lol i can totally see that on the 20th when illium comes out tho
    *maint -> unsched manit -> extended unsched manint lol wut?*
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    Unscheduled maint part 2 coming.
    @Arwoo please let us get at least four boxes...soon we will have accumulated 24 hours or more of just maintenance T^T
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    edited December 2017
    Hi guys, woke up to unscheduled maintenance again.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »

Not saying that period of three maintenances wasn't annoying/was okay for Nexon to do, but the event runs for 28 days, that's 112 total boxes. You only need 96 for the tier 4, meaning there's 16 spare boxes (4 days worth). Even if Nexon took away a whole day's worth for you, you've skipped 3 days worth by yourself already. Personally, if you end up missing the last reward, look likes it's something more on your end than Nexon's.
    (Again, I'm not saying I like maintenances or that Nexon's such a swell company, just saying don't completely blame Nexon.)

:T I have finals...unfortunately FInals > maple. and my calculation gave only two/three days wiggle room o-O.
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2017
    Well this happens pretty often when they do a Takeover event, since elites and inferno wolf take time to spawn and they don't take that into account beforehand. Last time they just gave us 4 points to make up for the time loss, so hopefully they'll do that again this time.

This happens all the time, like keep pressuring Nexon about it but don't panic.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    Tamirelia wrote: »
    Well this happens pretty often when they do a Takeover event, since elites and inferno wolf take time to spawn and they don't take that into account beforehand. Last time they just gave us 4 points to make up for the time loss, so hopefully they'll do that again this time.

This happens all the time, like keep pressuring Nexon about it but don't panic.

It's just annoying cuz we are gonna get shafted out of Absolab weapons...-sigh-
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017

:T I have finals...unfortunately FInals > maple. and my calculation gave only two/three days wiggle room o-O.

So what happened to the other one/two days of wiggle? Unless I'm missing something, don't think Nexon had more than 24hrs of maintenance.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »

So what happened to the other one/two days of wiggle? Unless I'm missing something, don't think Nexon had more than 24hrs of maintenance.

Unscheduled maint plus the bumped patch caused me to miss a day and a half...and there are NEW bugs tonight causing more grief.