[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kaiser - Keep your Horns when changing Hair Styles

LaliDragonLaliDragon
Reactions: 610
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Very simple; can you please make it where Kaiser's horns stay no matter your hair style? You should be able to keep them regardless of changing hairstyles, since he/she is part Dragon. It would only be natural/normal that your horns would stay changing a hairstyle, it doesn't make sense they get removed when you change hair style. (every time I try a hairstyle it removes them so I have not changed Kaiser's hair for that reason)

Can you either make them perm or an option like the effect, to choose whether or not you want them seen? Like the concept of having a coupon/equip to make the tail/markings etc. invisible.

Also, can you please come out with a lot more Horn styles and variations for Kaiser as part of changing hairstyles, maybe even add perm Horn Styles to the Cash Shop, like the Elf Ears option.

It would be awesome if you did. It would be and look great for Kaiser, plus any other character that may have or could have them. (I would love if my mage could have perm awesome dragon horns I could equip with any hair style)

Ps. I am sorry if this thread already exists, but I have tried searching for it and I can't find it.

Thank you for the consideration if there is any.
ShadowParadox
  1. More Horn options ftw?9 votes
    1. Yay! >:3 time for epicization!
       44% (4 votes)
    2. Naaaay...idrc lol
       11% (1 vote)
    3. Add color options tooo! *w*
       22% (2 votes)
    4. I liek mudkips?
       0% (0 votes)
    5. You will never be heard, give up.
       0% (0 votes)
    6. I want the option to have more than 2 horns like.... 3/6 style sets. That would be bad*ss.
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• ShadowParadoxShadowParadox
    Reactions: 1,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    All of my yes
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    It wouldn't be a bad idea...but I guess its in part due to kaiser's horns being considered part of the hairstyle...and not their own thing. (I wish i could give my Cadena some horns though...)
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited December 2017
    Yeah it would be nice if the horns were part of character race package or they were made into 4 different head pieces that could be unequipped and had zero stats but could be anviled on to another piece. Or just make them like the demon slayer horns type item that could be gotten through an event.