[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where'd my buddy list go?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
So, upon logging on today, I noticed my buddy list is gone. Guild too...anyone else?

-Petalmagic from the lovely land of Reboot.
MapleBishopFan1985

Comments

• MapleBishopFan1985MapleBishopFan1985
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2017
    I'm sure those problems will be fixed through maintenance after the 2x event is over. Just wait. =D
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    I'm sure those problems will be fixed through maintenance after the 2x event is over. Just wait. =D

after? I bet they will pull the game down for the burning bug I just saw. That's a serious bug :T
  • KinglanceKinglance
    Reactions: 555
    edited December 2017
    Man forget AFTER the 2x event they decided to do it in the middle of the event...... GG
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited December 2017
    GG as if not enough maintenance to mess with our nova boxes! Now they take everything down in the middle of 2x event. I like a challenge nexon but this is getting a little ridiculous! f5
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    This game looks like it's falling apart XD
    after every maintenance, there is worse bugs than before
    Nexon are you okay? *poke*
    Raindew
  • TransformingThunderTransformingThunder
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited December 2017
    It was apart of the similar glitch when it appeared that you were no longer in your guild/ couldn't access legion + storage
  • oSlexicoSlexic
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2017
    I love how the game goes down for maintenance and they haven't posted anything about what theyre fixing. I know they're trying to fix the no guild and buddy list for sure but what else? Like come on nexon give us information.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    oSlexic wrote: »
    I love how the game goes down for maintenance and they haven't posted anything about what theyre fixing. I know they're trying to fix the no guild and buddy list for sure but what else? Like come on nexon give us information.

They’d probably downsize developer staff if they fixed everything at once.