[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please keep the card event

JumballiJumballi
Reactions: 695
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Now obviously I'm not asking for the winter card event in the way that it is. It's clear op and intended as a temporary event, but it makes grinding fun and I would appreciate a similar feature be added to maple.
ToymakerAngelicaxoxo

Comments

• JumballiJumballi
    Reactions: 695
    edited December 2017
    Side note, if it does end up happening, please add a chair feature where you'd select your favorite card and the chair's appearance would change to it.
  • JointJoint
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited December 2017
    I think they should just adjust the event buffs from the cards to something more reasonable and just implement it permanently. Theirs tons of ways to already boost your damage in game already. So having this new thing added in permanently would help give more free ways to gain good buffs out of it. Maybe cut the buffs in half or make the drops a bit more rarer to obtain. It's a bit sad to just gain all these useful cards just knowing it's only temporary and will be lost after the event ends. I personally don't see why anyone would even bother doing them knowing that these buffs will just be lost anyway.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    I'd like to see the card system be permanent too.
    If not perm then maybe have it come back frequently?
    Even if the buffs are heavily nerfed, I'd still do it.
    I love collecting cards and such, why I love Monster Collection, Crusaders Codex, etc.