[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Illium random DC

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
is anyone dcing randomly while playing illium?

Comments

• MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    yup just crashed once i got 4th job and starting spamming skills. Probably nexon's server can't even handle it's own Hero Illium. Welp Goodluck!
  • LotusBlackLotusBlack
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2017
    26 DCs after get 2 job and leave Grandis. 18 DCs in Golden Beach, 8 DCs in Riena Strait.
  • YusunohaYusunoha
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    I've a feeling it might be related to Illium's flight ability. I think the server might see the skill as a hack when you try to fly around. Atleast it's only happening to me when I fly around.
  • JaceZJBJaceZJB
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    Myself have encountered a crash every time I try to use Wings of Glory when I have Deus active. DCs have not been to bad for me.
  • ikematsuikematsu
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    Same thing happes to me!
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2017
    Yes, MANY disconnects while playing this illium. Many of my guildies and buddy list players complaining of it as well. I stopped using power buffs and going to MVP at ardent because I just lose it in seconds while grinding. This needs fixed really really badly ASAP, very nasty problems here. While we are on the subject, why do we keep exp and drop buffs from coupons through a D/C, but not our winter energy power ups, MVP exp, guild buff, echo of hero, etc.? Been this way for a really long time now and it's just stupid.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    The disadvantage of spaghetti coding.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    still happens way too often

angery